Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Luffy and Zoro are indeed separate from the rest of the SH group, I'm wondering what the remaining SHs are going to do.

What part of the plan are they going to follow? Join one of the groups going through the sides of the mountain? Since Luffy, Zoro, and Kid Pirates going straight ahead would satisfy Law's plan for the middle distraction.

It’s a sad statement about this site and the people on it that we have people saying that Zoro is stronger than Law. It’s genuinely embarrassing to be a Zoro fan sometimes.

Lmao at how Jinbe is going to be 600 million beneath Sanji. But then I see that you gave Usopp over a billion and Momo a massive bounty, and figure this is a troll.
I just feel that Usopp should be seen worldwide as Luffy's YC3, and Momo will revert back to his rightful age with all the experience and Haki as if he didn't jump 20 years into the future. Sanji is Luffy's YC2 and Zoro is his YC1, the addition of Jinbei shouldn't change this. Plus I'm not trolling since this isn't a prediction, this is what I want personally to happen

So if Luffy and Zoro are indeed separate from the rest of the SH group, I'm wondering what the remaining SHs are going to do.

What part of the plan are they going to follow? Join one of the groups going through the sides of the mountain? Since Luffy, Zoro, and Kid Pirates going straight ahead would satisfy Law's plan for the middle distraction.
Yeah, I have a feeling they all split with the other groups while these 3 charge down the middle.

its from the guy that provided the other spoilers, so likely. I guess Kanjuro is actually going after Hiyori, possibly due to not knowing the Onigashima layout.
The Kanjuro - Hiyori line seems to be fake, he got that from 5ch, and isn't even sure that is legit, while others have said it's not true.

Not sure where the Luffy - Zoro stuff came from, if he got that from the source which provided the pics, then it should be pretty legit.

I just feel that Usopp should be seen worldwide as Luffy's YC3, and Momo will revert back to his rightful age with all the experience and Haki as if he didn't jump 20 years into the future. Sanji is Luffy's YC2 and Zoro is his YC1, the addition of Jinbei shouldn't change this. Plus I'm not trolling since this isn't a prediction, this is what I want personally to happen
Why would Usopp ever be recognized as the third strongest on the crew? He’s the weakest Straw Hat, and always will be per Oda. It wouldn’t make any sense for Oda to have the world see Usopp that way legitimately.

Regarding Jinbe, there is nothing could happen that would justify his bounty being that much lower than Sanji. Sanji isn’t Luffy’s YC2, and Jinbe’s arrival has absolutely changed that dynamic, we saw it in the first chapter after he officially joined. He’s stronger than Sanji (and likely will remain so), and there would be no justification for such a massive leap over Jinbe.

I don’t understand the Momo thing, there isn’t any reverting. His age didn’t get put on hold and he didn’t stop growing. He skipped ahead twenty years. He had no experience and no haki to begin with, so it wouldn’t make sense for him to suddenly have it. Doubt the WG is going to put a bounty on a kid (Robin being a special exception), especially if he’s the leader of a country they look to court.

Edit: I take back the trolling thing, genuinely thought you were (hard not to, given the forum itself). Sorry.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why would Usopp ever be recognized as the third strongest on the crew? He’s the weakest Straw Hat, and always will be per Oda. It wouldn’t make any sense for Oda to have the world see Usopp that way legitimately.

Regarding Jinbe, there is nothing could happen that would justify his bounty being that much lower than Sanji. Sanji isn’t Luffy’s YC2, and Jinbe’s arrival has absolutely changed that dynamic, we saw it in the first chapter after he officially joined. He’s stronger than Sanji (and likely will remain so), and there would be no justification for such a massive leap over Jinbe.

I don’t understand the Momo thing, there isn’t any reverting. His age didn’t get put on hold and he didn’t stop growing. He skipped ahead twenty years. He had no experience and no haki to begin with, so it wouldn’t make sense for him to suddenly have it. Doubt the WG is going to put a bounty on a kid (Robin being a special exception), especially if he’s the leader of a country they look to court.
But shanks 3rd strongest commander is yassop. And ussop will surpass his dad.
So the whole crew will be > shanks 3rd strongest ?

Status
Not open for further replies.