Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But he also loses the possibility to hit Katakuri with his attacks since long ranged attacks can be dodged easier, especially with FS. Somehow King has to face Katakuri in CQC.

Btw. King only gets the benefit of the doubt to match Katakuri since I think he could have advanced CoA as well. Other than that, it is very difficult to hit Katakuri just once - and he fought against Bound Man with high mobility and speed.
No cause base luffy was landing hits and dodging his trash ass.
And sword attacks are far more lethal.

They were all discussing it last chapter when they were talking about killing and replacing queen.

So if last chapter didn't convince anyone they are actually commander level then this chapter surely shouldn't. They want the positions but since they don't have them that means they aren't worthy
So , you don't like the option of having 2Yc1 , but you agree on having 6 more YC 4-3 characters???
I can not understand you xD

Everything about this fight is headcanon atm.
You can think of the possibility that King could somehow match Katakuri's FS and mochi properties but this is headcanon as well.

If King is truly stronger than Katakuri, I sure won't claim that Katakuri is stronger than King but for now, it is only my opinion that Kata is stronger than King.
a bit more than just an opinion cause in a previous post you added katakuri is just a better fighter without knowing what king is capable of
:choppawhat:

I doubt that. They might just be mindless monsters.
Being mindless monsters doesn't mean they're not stronger.

Tobi Roppo are a side group.

The OG BEAST PIRATES are: King -> Queen -> Jack -> 10->9->8->etc

A side group being stronger then the top OG veterans of the crew who've been with Kaido since his start?

a bit more than just an opinion cause in a previous post you added katakuri is just a better fighter without knowing what king is capable of
:choppawhat:
Yes, I currently see Katakuri as the better fighter cause of his efficient performance with his FS and his mochi properties and I simply doubt that King's Haki harmonizes with his DF that much as well and yes, this is mainly my opinion since I simply lower my expectations on King and I do not automatically think that he outclasses Katakuri somehow.

There is nothing wrong about that.

Being mindless monsters doesn't mean they're not stronger.

Tobi Roppo are a side group.

The OG BEAST PIRATES are: King -> Queen -> Jack -> 10->9->8->etc

A side group being stronger then the top OG veterans of the crew who've been with Kaido since his start?
Why do you think they're just a side group lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.