Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't Care About Power Level But Why People Compare F6 To Oven Daifuku and Perospero?
Even if F6 are in that Level of Power They are Completely Different it Seems that all of them are ex Captain and Wasn't Originally Part Of BP they are more Like Some of WB's Pirate Allies or Like Capone and jinbe for BMP They Was Captain and Become Kaidos Subordinate Probably by force So it's Logical that they don't Listen to AllStars and Probably Arn't Even Loyal To Kaido But Because They can't do Any thing To Kaido and kaido Won't Allow them To Leave His Crew Then F6 Want to get position as high as Possible it's Very Possible that if F6 Betray Kaido if they see High Chance for his Defeat

can someone verify and translate. saw on fb

ルフィとキッドが鬼島に入る。ジャックリードプレーヤーがそれらを見つけます。ゾロ待ち伏せ出演
大きなお母さんが子供に会います。ペロスペロスムージースナックダイフクはこちらです。人が多いお母さんと話しています。

We do and they never confirmed the tone was being discussed about a "child". So we need confirmation instead of spreading something you don't fully understand yet.

for example , even if you were correct: King could be almost Kaido's age. If Kaido's son is "young" compared to Kaido and/or King, King may call him a "kid".

You all need to stop taking out of context spoilers in a language you don't understand.
Yes Even Doffy Called Law And Luffy Kids and he is only 41 YO Law isn't a kid he is 26 but Doffy called him Kid

can you send a link to the FB group FB post? i can run my KI TLtor

The BM pirates meet the Beast pirates.
Jack is searching for them

J

Jo_Ndule

Luffy and Kid enter Onijima. The Jack Lead player finds them. Zoro ambush appearance
A big mom meets her child. Click here for Peros Peros Smoothie Snack Daifuku. I'm talking to a mom with lots of people

Via google translate

Luffy and Kid enter Onijima. The Jack Lead player finds them. Zoro ambush appearance A big mom meets her child. Click here for Peros Peros Smoothie Snack Daifuku. I'm talking to a mom with lots of people

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman

Are these real or fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.