Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Bruh am I the only one unimpressed with TR they just seem like Whiney bitches mixed with extra salt... lmao they are mad at queen because he made a joke...chill already think about him dying and getting replaced but guess who captured a Yonko...not them lmao
Drake is still cool, and have you seen Black Maria? I’ve got a sickness for the thickness, and that chick is the ONLY cure :crazwhat:

Bruh am I the only one unimpressed with TR they just seem like Whiney bitches mixed with extra salt... lmao they are mad at queen because he made a joke...chill already think about him dying and getting replaced but guess who captured a Yonko...not them lmao stay salty
The beast pirates are suppose to be savages. They not surpose to be getting along. King and queen talk shit to each other too. The isn't BM pirates.

Probably next week. Like last week, some Korean source is leaking information earlier than people even receive the issue and leak it themselves.

This is absurdly early though. However, this is probably all we are going to get for a few days. I could totally be wrong here, but some major spoiler providers have said they didn't even receive spoilers themselves, indicating that the issue won't be available for a few more days.

but didnt he say last week that he wouldnt be able to get spoilers anymore tho??
He has said that it was unconfirmed xD
I honestly could believe that because usually these spoilerheads leak the most "exciting" or a portion of the most exciting parts of the chapter. Not to say there isn't anything else interesting in the chapter, but the last 3 chapters were:

- Jinbe returning
- Kaido's son/tobi roppo legs
- Tobi Roppo designs

as the initial spoilers. So I wouldn't be surprised this is partially what this chapter focuses on. Clearly there is a ton more, like last week where we didnt' know about the Onigashima double spread or Queen's whole ballad before the Tobi Roppo are revealed.

I just go into these things with my expectations low after initial spoilers.

That being said, @Roventiar, didn't you specifically say you weren't getting spoilers anymore? How do you know Kaido Jr. doesn't show up this chapter?

Edit: Reading his post, I think he's just implying it is "unconfirmed", not that its not real.
I specifically asked him in a private message and he said Kaido's son doesn't appear at all, he also said while his source won't give him spoilers anymore, he can tell him what's fake and what's legit.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
I specifically asked him in a private message and he said Kaido's son doesn't appear at all, he also said while his source won't give him spoilers anymore, he can tell him what's fake and what's legit.
lol so his source still tells him about the content? what difference does that make with giving part of the spoiler as he did before....? if i were that source and had decided to stop giving spoilers (coz not trusting him? too dangerous?), then i wouldn't give a fucking clue anymore, or even tells some bs..... but ok why not, let's see

Status
Not open for further replies.