Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

This sudden F6 hype reminds me of the Veteran overhype in WCI because they were called monsters only to get humiliated later and to be revealed to be 300 millions dude :josad:
Nah

SCs and Vets have a clear Gap

Calamities and Flyers dont have a clear gap
Or else King wouldn't use Kaido name to convoke them.

Even tho I see Sasaki WhoWho at best around Snack below Pero or equal to Pero

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
SCs and Vets have a clear Gap
Snack and Perospero... :catpole:
Calamities and Flyers dont have a clear gap
Or else King wouldn't use Kaido name to convoke them.
The weakest link among Calamities threatened by those next in line doesnt undermine King.
Just like Bege's disobedience didnt undermine Katakuri. Or would you give same treatment to Kata if you think it undermines King?

Why is it necessary for Kaido's son to be found for F6 to be able to challenge AllStars ?
Possible Reasons I can think of
1: King is just trolling and making them find Kj and save everyone else the trouble since Kaido wanted his to see his son
2: Kj is supposed to be the one who appoints AllStars meaning he is the ACE
3:Kj is supposed to be Leader and F6 work under him, Kj wants to work without being bothered by others and same for his F6
4:Kaido just wants him to be present when Kaido appoints new AllStar
What else ? :zorothink:

Roventiar says Kaido's son doesn't appear at all, not even a silhouette.
I honestly could believe that because usually these spoilerheads leak the most "exciting" or a portion of the most exciting parts of the chapter. Not to say there isn't anything else interesting in the chapter, but the last 3 chapters were:

- Jinbe returning
- Kaido's son/tobi roppo legs
- Tobi Roppo designs

as the initial spoilers. So I wouldn't be surprised this is partially what this chapter focuses on. Clearly there is a ton more, like last week where we didnt' know about the Onigashima double spread or Queen's whole ballad before the Tobi Roppo are revealed.

I just go into these things with my expectations low after initial spoilers.

That being said, @Roventiar, didn't you specifically say you weren't getting spoilers anymore? How do you know Kaido Jr. doesn't show up this chapter?

Edit: Reading his post, I think he's just implying it is "unconfirmed", not that its not real.

Last edited:
This sudden F6 hype reminds me of the Veteran overhype in WCI because they were called monsters only to get humiliated later and to be revealed to be 300 millions dude :josad:
The veterns were not humiliated and were monstrrs. Literally none of them got defeated. Oven got hit with everything and was still fighting. Pero was in a middle of explosion and was still ok.

Kaido's son is *NOT* revealed/shown this chapter according to Roventiar.
Can we at least properly quote him next time?

confirmed
it real except this part
"in this episode,Kaido's son is revealed"
We've had confusion with his spoilers before. We don't know if it means he knows this is "fake" or if he can't "verify" its real.

Edit: Plus, last week he specifically mentioned he was barred from getting spoilers anymore. These spoilers are unusually early, so I'm questioning how much info he truly knows.

Edit: @T.D.A , you should mention that you got your below comment from a PM, this was not made public at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.