Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree completely, this show has lost its luster, wano felt like a vacation. Kaido was only seen 4 TIMES in the whole arc, only interracted with the SHs once. I dont feel anything going into the war. And i bet a lot of people do, which is why they think that the alliance can win. Why wouldnt they? When the sense of dread and tension is practically nonexistent. Oda will just magic everything away. Im so sad one piece fell so hard.
If togashi was consistent in his schedule, hunter x hunter would eclipse one piece by a huge marging. Im just here to see what the one piece is, then im out.
Wano actually Lost intensity the Moment after Luffy's defeat... Kaido asked his underlings to imprison Luffy...

The BEST WRITING SCENARIO was actually Kaido sees some life left in Luffy... he decides to KILL HIM.... Law shambles Luffy from there... Kaido tries to track Law... Law gets fucked and shot holes by some people while escaping... Law is in BAD SITUATION and in HUGE despair about to die.. while Luffy is unconscious and burden at this point... but SOMEHOW... by a good plot and a third person with some ability manages to hide them away....

AT LEAST.. some fucking tension... some fucking consequence that "if you tried to face kaido, you are putting your life on the line" not fucking jail him and have Queen watch Luffy trains and laughs and helps Luffy out and all dandy and fun....

What the fuck! Like even a small kid can write a more intense storyline than this...
Dude Fucking Crocodile/Enel/Lucci had MORE intensity than this... Look at crocodile after his first round with Luffy... completely impaled Luffy to a point some SH crew members like Usopp and Chopper received News that Luffy is DEAD... Not this fucking horrible writing...

Here we go the One Piece complainers are back at it with the "One Piece has fallen". Bruh just cause y'all don't feel shit, don't mean Oda's writing is becoming bad. Y'all got emotional from Ace's death, shit ton of people didn't because they felt no connection for Ace. Stop equating your personal preference with the decline of the series.

How one finds the death of a character who had small panel time in Alabasta, then cameback in duel against Blackbeard for 1 chapter, then had some sympathy scenes in Impel down, then killed off..more intense than the death of a guy like Oden who had a continuous story told about him and ended up with an iconic death or the story of Fisher Tiger at FMI or even the homie Yasu getting crucified like Jesus.. is out of my understanding.
:dogood:

Last edited:
The amount of fights Oda has to draw in this arc is gonna be nuts.
It's his fault if he doesn't deliver

I remember during WCI saying that Oda is MUCH BETTER to give Sanji/Jinbe/Brook/Chopper/Nami/Carrot...etc BIG FIGHTS in WCI... so that during Wano.. he can give more screen for other characters...
Here we go the One Piece complainers are back at it with the "One Piece has fallen". Bruh just cause y'all don't feel shit, don't mean Oda's writing is becoming bad. Y'all got emotional from Ace's death, shit ton of people didn't because they felt no connection for Ace. Stop equating your personal preference with the decline of the series.

How one finds the death of a character who had small panel time in Alabasta, then cameback in duel against Blackbeard for 1 chapter, then had some sympathy scenes in Impel down, then killed off..more intense than the death of a guy like Oden who had a continuous story told about him and ended up with an iconic death or the story of Fisher Tiger at FMI or even the homie Yasu getting crucified like Jesus.. is out of my understanding.
:dogood:
And you are comparing that Ace moment death to what moment in present time basically? what moment recently got you emotional? Yasui? Oden's? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.