Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
For those who are confused, so apparently Kaido's son is revealed this chapter and (he also wants to challenge for the All Star seat?)

King called everyone there using Kaido's name cause Who's Who and Sasaki would ignore him otherwise.

The one who brings Kaido Jr. in will be the one challenge one of the All Stars for their spot.

The Flying 6 are all ex-pirate captains which explains why they dont follow orders. As @sanjikun said, Rock Pirate in fighting.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This makes it much more understandable. Thanks mate.
King: Even if I summoned you all to gather, there are some of you who wouldn't heed my call.
King: Who's Who, Sasaki
Sasaki: Well that's true
King: All of you ex pirate captains are gunning for our "All Star" seats (note: text is cut off but I'm guessing he's saying something like this)

J

Jo_Ndule

If King wants Who's Who and Sasaki to respect him then maybe he should defeat them in a fight, I assume that's what Kaido did.

If he even can beat them ofc :feelsokeman:
^^

It seems like king/queen cant handle/command flyers easily since flyers dont respect their strength and rank.

If king could beat them , if king was indeed clearly stronger than all beast pirates, they wouldnt be acting this way.

King & Calamities dehype lol

Even Marco wasn't disrespected like this, they respected his strength
Kata is hailed like a deity by his crew

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
^^

It seems like king/queen cant handle/command flyers easily since flyers dont respect their strength and rank.

If king could beat them , if king was indeed clearly stronger than all beast pirates, they wouldnt be acting this way.

Different crew relationships. Marco was apart of a family and Katakuri had a pristine reputation. The Beast Pirates are opportunistic.

^^

Lmao this dude just forget Flampe

:suresure:

J

Jo_Ndule

it Seems that All F6 are Former Captain and Between Them Sasaki and Who's Who Are Aiming to Become AllStar Not Kaidos Son
:gokulaugh: People thought Kaido son was aiming for it.

Kaido son already has more importance than all beast pirates, he doesnt need that rank
It is like Perospero, he orders anyone exveot kata . Pero doesn't want SC rank but only Captaincy.

The more we get to know about the Tobi Roppo, the less I think these dudes are the equivalents of the likes of Daifuku, Oven etc. ^^". They seem to be the equivalent of what Jinbe was in the Big Mom Pirates which is why they are not part of the card deck. I doubt any are calamity level, but I'd say they are in that pocket between the calamities & the veterans as I can't really picture Daifuku/Oven challenging even Cracker much less Katakuri ^^". The Numbers however conform to the Card deck so they might be Daifuku/Oven equivalents

Status
Not open for further replies.