Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Katakuri giving orders to his Mid Tiers

King giving orders to his Mid Tiers "I had to tell them I was Kaido cause they wont listen LOLZ"

But but King is clearly the strongest

King is barely barely above Queen whom flyers dont also respect his strength and authority that much
If king was like Marco at least or like Kata, he would be ordering these dudes or just showcase power to submit them.

Btw, 2 flyers confirmed to be ex captains
Supernova indeed.

Katakuri giving orders to his Mid Tiers

King giving orders to his Mid Tiers "I had to tell them I was Kaido cause they wont listen LOLZ"

u cant compare that lmao BM pirates are bonded by family ties, they've known and taken care of each other since they were born. The F6 are ex-pirate captains submitting to Kaido. They argue among themselves and they got their own personal ambitions and egos without having to be considerate of others.

J

Jo_Ndule

Different crew relationships. Marco was apart of a family and Katakuri had a pristine reputation. The Beast Pirates are opportunistic.
Katakuri strength and authority cant be disrespected ,even Pero who views age over Strength, still listen to Kata.

I'm yet to see King strength or skills being hyped and respected as Marco even.

I'm starting to think King ~ Queen>~Jack >~Strongest flyers > flyers
The only reason they bully Jack is because of Age. Not cause that are clearly stronger.

The more we get to know about the Tobi Roppo, the less I think these dudes are the equivalents of the likes of Daifuku, Oven etc. ^^". They seem to be the equivalent of what Jinbe was in the Big Mom Pirates which is why they are not part of the card deck. I doubt any are calamity level, but I'd say they are in that pocket between the calamities & the veterans as I can't really picture Daifuku/Oven challenging even Cracker much less Katakuri ^^". The Numbers however conform to the Card deck so they might be Daifuku/Oven equivalents
looking more like it
another reason kaido's crew shits on meme pirates
even ceaser clown got past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.