Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Lol parasite would do shit to her, the strings wouldn't be even able of going through her skin to reach her neck lol
You do know I am just joking, right?

Oneshot???
The only one who "oneshoted" a Yonko was Queen with his BrachioBomb xD
Correct. King one shot a Yonko and her entire crew xD.

Kicking a ship or the carps carps carrying that ship, only managing to have BM in cuffs because she miraculousely fell asleep before she could wreck you are not what I call portrayal.
technically it is
portrayal: a depiction of someone or something in a work of art or literature.
doesnt matter what you call it or not.
sidenote portrayal on jinbei was top notch
as well.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Kicking a ship or the carps carps carrying that ship, only managing to have BM in cuffs because she miraculousely fell asleep before she could wreck you are not what I call portrayal.
PIS go both way tho... funny how when it helps Luffy crew it's always "bad writing" but when it doesnt match people's expectation it's just considered as fluke

technically it is
portrayal: a depiction of someone or something in a work of art or literature.
doesnt matter what you call it or not.
sidenote portrayal on jinbei was top notch
as well.
Using a moment of vulnerability to make a group of persons fall is not what I consider portrayal, it's like saying that someone cutting the rope or cable of an ascensor carrying this group is one-shotting this group in battle. Nor is putting chains to someone who's asleep or unconscious.

Didn’t Lig Meme lose her memory’s. Didn’t she get captured by Queen. What were the Lig Meme pirates doing when they lost her. They did nothing. They didn’t wanna enter wano cuz they feared KING.
apparently not one of them could come up with a plan to get their mother and distract king with a yc2 on board
lets not forget
one of meme's best portrayals

Status
Not open for further replies.