Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

:josad: When King the background cant be hype even for his bounty

Respected by every colleagues or underlings? Nope
Authority over anyone ? Nope
Strength and skills hyped? Nope
Bounty shows he is strong ? Nope since it is more about his threat than strength
Has CoC or top tier haki? Nope
Has been relevant and important the past 50 chapters? Nope
Uses Kaido name to order people? Yes

:josad: :goatasure:

Cant wait to wank King over Cracker or Doffy Lol never ever

Posted this in the previous chapters discussion.

I predict Kanjuro got intercepted by Kaido's son. Kanjuro told him about the raid and about the identity of Momonosuke.

Kaido's son is the leader of the Numbers and his strength is on par with the All Stars. He's got the position of Superstar which was reserved for him by Kaido.

Kaido's son want to kill his father, he also had been waiting for this raid for 20 years. He's planning on assisting the scabbards in taking down Kaido.

big mom pirates > beast pirates in every way

big mom herself :

- right hand of the xebec in 2 different panels

- kaido owes her big time / "strongest creature" couldn't do shit to her after all the big talks

- former king of the pirates can't confront with her

- her crew owned the future king of the pirates again and again

we are in the yonko saga : this is her second arc with the potential of another one

I am even less convinced that Kaido's son is as strong or stronger than the All-Stars.
Yeah, to me it doesn't change the fact that there may be a potential Ace, but it certainly rules out his son being that Ace to me if he DOES exist. To me the character on Punk Hazard is sort of questionable, but the fact that the Ace card always exists in a set of 13 cards leads me to believe that he is somewhere. Basically 3 options:

- The "Ace" is just a "1" Number, and soon to be revealed with the Numbers
- The "Ace" is Kaido, though he never received the title at all in the last 200 chapters so I personally doubt it.
- The "Ace" is a currently unrevealed member of Kaido's crew.

I mean, his son COULD be the Ace, and like the Ace card, his value changes significantly between games. Maybe when he's calm, he's weaker than most Numbers and Tobi Roppo. Maybe when he's pissed, he's above All-Stars. Just spitballing, but it is one of the 3 options above currently, even if its not his son. Now I just want to see his Son's design. At least it seems to confirm that his son isn't a momo-sized runt, cause then anyone could grab him and bring him.

:josad: When King the background cant be hype even for his bounty

Respected by every colleagues or underlings? Nope
Authority over anyone ? Nope
Strength and skills hyped? Nope
Bounty shows he is strong ? Nope since it is more about his threat than strength
Has CoC or top tier haki? Nope
Has been relevant and important the past 50 chapters? Nope
Uses Kaido name to order people? Yes

:josad: :goatasure:

Cant wait to wank King over Cracker or Doffy Lol never ever
:yurazclear:

Status
Not open for further replies.