Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or oda hyping flying six more then the all star? Tease of the feet , former pirate captain , no respect for king or queen , and want to take there spots?

Why is oda not hyping up the all stars instead wtf ? Oda introduced king and queen so casually but the flying six has so much hype and mystery..
Remember that we are talking about the same dude who hyped Kawamatsu by showing his shadow for 30+ chapters.:suresure:

J

Jo_Ndule

Is it just me or oda hyping flying six more then the all star? Tease of the feet , former pirate captain , no respect for king or queen , and want to take there spots?

Why is oda not hyping up the all stars instead wtf ? Oda introduced king and queen so casually but the flying six has so much hype and mystery..
Coz King and queen arent that strong
They are barely above Pero/Sasaki

Oda didnt even build or hype calamities this way... their intro was casual and overshadowed by Yonko Teach intro.

The implication were clear... he was a laughing stock for who’s who, Sasaki, obviously not stronger than Drake, intimidated by his sister only Black Maria left and you can bet she is also stronger. Tbh I expected P1 to be 3rd or 2nd strongest at the beginning, but now he surely isn’t lol
bcz they are jealous of a young prodigy doesn't mean he is weak
we didn't see shit from them you are just power lvling them out of ur ass

Status
Not open for further replies.