Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
what Jinbe would do jump in water

this is Oven against Fishman karate

Oven is fishmen worst enemy
Oven df or even Sabo's is as dangerous as your Haki which Oven lacks in. Oven having the ability to boil water doesn't make him dangerous if his haki is trash. Jinbe wouldn't be dumb enough to stay in Boiling water if there is no interrupt he jumps onto the ship where Oven is, vagabond drill him out of existence and party is over. You really underestimate Jinbe don't you?
#Oven=Trash

Oven df or even Sabo's is as dangerous as your Haki which Oven lacks in. Oven having the ability to boil water doesn't make him dangerous if his haki is trash. Jinbe wouldn't be dumb enough to stay in Boiling water if there is no interrupt he jumps onto the ship where Oven is, vagabond drill him out of existence and party is over. You really underestimate Jinbe don't you?
#Oven=Trash
Jinbe is a Fishman karate based fighter not haki based
Oven would vaporize all water attacks immediately

Seth

โ€Ž
Careful now. If you mention his name then pedxi chan might blow a fuse :sanmoji:
I like Sabo. I just pointed out his DF power which is flames. Sabo wouldn't lose to someone just because he uses element with an advantage over his. #HakiExist

Seth

โ€Ž
Jinbe with just haki punch and kick is at best vet lvl
that's why his fight with Oven will be extreme diff either way
You seem to be a long member of this forum judging by your Join date.
I wonder if you are not straight up trolling me or making me fall for your traps.

Seth

โ€Ž
Lmao no worries brother, I was making a joke that's related to the debate about Sabo yesterday :sabogood:
@the bold, that's what I like to see:cheers:
I will not mention the forum but once I stated that post Reverie Sabo would beat Katakuri Mid diff and the people of the forum jump on me and when their arguments weren't enough I realized over 30 people raped my family or at least pretended to.

Seth

โ€Ž
Fishman karate is water based
and water won't do shit to Oven
Okay to stop this before it goes to far.
Judging by your reply's
A person ( Jinbe ) who has haki superior to Oven would lose just because water doesn't work on Oven?
Bro Devil Fruits are not the only power system right now.
Did you ever leave the pre-time skip comfort zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.