Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but there is a reason why they are still not calamities.
My though, I think they are new troup.
Something which Kaido created the last years and they don´t get the chance to proof themsevles against the Calamities.
I mean he want so badly to show Big mom these 6, it means that he want to show Linlin his new troup which she probably never see before. I mean if they would be so much weaker, why should Kaido give them the chance to fight the Calamity, why would Who´s Who beeing so excited to face a Calamity which lvl he should know?
Portrayalwise from Oda hands he really close the gap in the last two chapters, capability we shouldn´t downgrade the flying six.

But the gap between Big mom and Kaido isn´t large either, only 300mio left from Big mom to have a similar bounty as Kaido.
Also Big mom destroy countries too alone for food, im not sure if this should count overall as a argument.
She also destroys countries, but it's nothing like to the extent of the Beast Pirates. Jack tortured the minks, I doubt Cracker would do something like that.

The bounty gap is trivial to be honest. The fact that Kaido does have a higher bounty means that the WG considers him and his crew to be more dangerous, they cause way more destruction than the BM pirates.

BM doesnt destroy nations anymore since she became Yonko, she sends people who arent Ministers of 35 islands.
She sends ministers too senpai, remember when she send Amande to kill a nation only for food?
And Amande is one of Big mom strongest members after the Sweet commanders and Vets.
I agree that probably someone as Katakuri didn´t really beeing hard, but I can see Smoothie and Cracker killing people and destroying countries too, we should not forget how scary Smoothie was, portrayalwise both aren´t really far away.
The Big mom pirates are really barbaric too, to a point where Oven kill the father of Chifon, to a point where they want to kill all the Germ66 members. We see how they destroying countries right and left. They aren´t far away as people want to make it out here, they are most like the same as the beast pirates.

The problem is Doffy is YC1.5 in my opinion so how can we gauge based on their feats? Unless 2 of them prove they are Cracker level
We can argee that current Zoro should be almost equal to Doffy if not stronger, let say if they can at least match up equal for sometime, we gonna have enough feats.
Let say this, if Sasaki and Who´s Who ever match Zoro and Jinbe, I gonna win the bet if not and they get trashed you gonna win?
Deal or no deal?
:cheers:

Korean New Spoilers !! (my Google correction)
Kaido: What is The Mission you ask ? Bring back my stupid son Yamato who is missing today !!
Black Maria: Oh my, such a troublesome thing ... !!
So, is that "significant announcement" related to Master Yamato?
Kaido: That is ... (probably interrupted by BlackMaria)
Black Maria: indeed ...
Ulti: Annoying !! It's your family problem !!
Page One: Hey !!!
Who's Who: And When we bring him back safely?
Kaido: I'm going to let you challenge AllStars through a nomination system !! .... How is it?
Who's Who: Really? I will do it !!!
Kaido: How about it (AllStars) ?
King, Jack: Yes, no problem at all.
king and jack are like ''yea sure whatever''

We can argee that current Zoro should be almost equal to Doffy if not stronger, let say if they can at least match up equal for sometime, we gonna have enough feats.
Let say this, if Sasaki and Who´s Who ever match Zoro and Jinbe, I gonna win the bet if not and they get trashed you gonna win?
Deal or no deal?
:cheers:
But Jinbe is so much weaker than Zoro even without Asura :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.