Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

I think regardless of what it is, there is no one with that design. Who's Who has long flowing hair coming from a mask, not a helm. This person, helm or not, has a feathered coat like Kaido's

oda tends to change design, even more if its a shadow. the original shadow of kanjuro from dressrosa was denjiro lol

it could be whos whos and oda decided to give him hair too.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Lol or you know Katakuri is just not......his son? Lmfao
Why do people want katakuri to be kaido's son so badly?
i know, that's just so stupid story-wise... by the way i am sure the spoilers provider said "it's a 3 character name" before actually revealing the name (wheter it is Yamato or something else) JUST to kill the "katakuri" theory
:gokulaugh:

i know, that's just so stupid story-wise... by the way i am sure the spoilers provider said "it's a 3 character name" before actually revealing the name (wheter it is Yamato or something else) JUST to kill the "katakuri" theory
:gokulaugh:
I never once believed the whole Kaido is the father of Katakuri theory, I personally found that theory to be ridiculous and there were some major flaws to the theory as well.

oda tends to change design, even more if its a shadow. the original shadow of kanjuro from dressrosa was denjiro lol

it could be whos whos and oda decided to give him hair too.
Except people don't realize this was immediately fixed in the volume when it was released lol. Kanuro's shadow was proper then.

This is not the case for that person in Punk Hazard. And save for the actual Yonko themselves, there hasn't been another notable change in character design Oda hasn't stuck to. He kept:

- Rayleigh
- Scooper
- Pudding/Bobbin
- Fisher Tiger

And more all consistent before they were actually revealed.

And my point is, it doesn't matter. I personally don't care of the Punk Hazard dude is someone or not. The fact is that the Ace is a card not yet used in Kaido's heirarchy. Oda is covering the numbers with the "Numbers" and has 3 face cards. Do we really think he's not to address the last card when 12 of 13 cards are implied to be used in this crew? Especially one called Ace and we know how that will affect Luffy? Not to mention his Ace was a focus in the beginning of the arc. Its a naming coincidence that actually has a story purpose this arc.

People need to realize the King is almost never the "strongest" card. The Ace is, and I feel like we should be paying more attention to that, especially if the lowest Number is 2 and there is no "1" with the Numbers.

Last edited:
I think if you put Shanks vs Kaido or Shanks vs Prime Garp or Shanks vs Rocks : Shanks will be in trouble too (if we talk only about PL)
I do think Shanks is weaker than Rock and Garp ... what I expect form him
I do agree Kaido and Big Mom have a better claim than him ....
but in terms of polls his REAL enemy is Dragon
Shanks and Dragon are the most hyped people in fandom ... they mostly win any poll ...
I guess Dragon hype can even get a bit more toxic ...

p.s

I know if all of people in poll voted for Shanks or Mihawk ... Mihawk was still on the lead ... but again this is the place when Zoro > Roger is a real claim ... so ...

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I do think Shanks is weaker than Rock and Garp .. but what I expect form him

I do agree Kaido and Big Mom have a better claim than him ....

but in terms of polls his REAL enemy is Dragon

Shanks and Dragon are the most hyped people in fandom ... they mostly win any poll ...

I guess Dragon hype can even get a bit more toxic ...
I think his hype doesn't come from nowhere and he has some claims : chief of the RA, father of Luffy/son of Garp, captain of beasts like Sabo, Kuma, Iva etc. I think Dragon COC can be insane

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.