Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New info on korean spo site :
- Kidd is leading the way and Luffy is following him
- Luffy : "Kinemon! Don't worry i'll make sure he doesn't ruin the plan!"
- Zoro : "Luffy is the type to make things go worst so i'll go handle it myself"
- Kidd, Luffy, Zoro disappear and everyone feels uneasy something will go wrong coz of them
- While Luffy is about to catch up with Kidd, he arrives at some place where Kaido's underlings are drinking alcohol and he gets mad, thinking about Tama, when he sees them complaining the red bean porridge is trash

NOTE :
The spo guy is not 100% sure but he trusts the content is likely to be correct.....

Source: https://blog.naver.com/kitchen19/221933780589

Thanks to @djiayebee

Luffy, Kidd and Zoro are MVPs:endthis:

New info on korean spo site :
- Kidd is leading the way and Luffy is following him
- Luffy : "Kinemon! Don't worry i'll make sure he doesn't ruin the plan!"
- Zoro : "Luffy is the type to make things go worst so i'll go handle it myself"
- Kidd, Luffy, Zoro disappear and everyone feels uneasy something will go wrong coz of them
- While Luffy is about to catch up with Kidd, he arrives at some place where Kaido's underlings are drinking alcohol and he gets mad, thinking about Tama, when he sees them complaining the red bean porridge is trash

NOTE :
The spo guy is not 100% sure but he trusts the content is likely to be correct.....

Source: https://blog.naver.com/kitchen19/221933780589

Thanks to @djiayebee

Luffy, Kidd and Zoro are MVPs:endthis:
@Jo_Ndule ...Kidd is leading.....

And lol, if the spoilers are true, three MVPs of the alliance are disappeared and got seperated....

Anyone getting Enies Lobby vibes but on a bigger scale?

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
@Jo_Ndule ...Kidd is leading.....

And lol, if the spoilers are true, three MVPs of the alliance are disappeared and got seperated....

Anyone getting Enies Lobby vibes but on a bigger scale?
i've modified to avoid some misunderstanding, rather than Kidd "leading" it should be more like he went ahead first

Status
Not open for further replies.