Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh? I thought him getting lost led to him beating killer and saving Hiyori? And that was when Zoro was lost in the middle of wano. Now he's literally in the enemy base itself

What exactly shows that he can't end up fighting another strong guy now when he's lost in Actual enemy territory
I said his big 1v1. Killer and Gyukimaru stuff wasn't that good of a fight. It had so many weird factors like a 2v1 and Killer's condition and the fainting. Didn't really make for a great plot point at all up until the point Kawamatsu came in

I said his big 1v1. Killer and Gyukimaru stuff wasn't that good of a fight. It had so many weird factors like a 2v1 and Killer's condition and the fainting. Didn't really make for a great plot point at all up until the point Kawamatsu came in
You dont think Hiyori and Toko and then the whole Flower capital debacle and Enma were good plot points? Sure.

And I of course Zoro getting lost in the middle of the arc wouldn't lead to his literal final fight. It's the middle of the arc. I'm asking what exactly shows that now that we are at the end he can't run into at the very least a flying six or kaido’s son or some shit.

You are saying something from before somehow signifies this. Like something happened to specifically show right now Zoro can't do this for some reason

You dont think Hiyori and Toko and then the whole Flower capital debacle and Enma were good plot points? Sure.

And I of course Zoro getting lost in the middle of the arc wouldn't lead to his literal final fight. It's the middle of the arc. I'm asking what exactly shows that now that we are at the end he can't run into at the very least a flying six or kaido’s son or some shit.

You are saying something from before somehow signifies this. Like something happened to specifically show right now Zoro can't do this for some reason
The Enma stuff happened after he ran off the capital. What happen was that the killer fight happened, hyori gives off a little exposition, toko runs off, and he ends up in the capital. That wasn't really interesting. Zoro getting lost in Dressrosa was very lackluster as well. I'm saying based on how this plotline has gone the last couple of times. I don't really see this one going anywhere yet

The Enma stuff happened after he ran off the capital. What happen was that the killer fight happened, hyori gives off a little exposition, toko runs off, and he ends up in the capital. That wasn't really interesting. Zoro getting lost in Dressrosa was very lackluster as well. I'm saying based on how this plotline has gone the last couple of times. I don't really see this one going anywhere yet
Zoro getting lost or running away this has always led him to "coincidenidently" run into people that will help him or moves the plot forward somehow...

Status
Not open for further replies.