Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
yeah agreed. so far in post timeskip zoro didn't face off against anyone who can make him go all out (excluding fujitora since they just clashed then teamed up against birdcage)

i think King will be the Daz Bones 2.0 of post timeskip, the opponent who Zoro will almost lose to but still win in the end.

Kaido on the other hand will be for the Supernova Trio (Luffy, Law, Kidd) to deal with, and maybe Zoro joins them after he's done with King in final blow as a group effort finishing attack, just to satisfy the fans who want Zoro to be like Ryuma cutting an eastern dragon. it has been made clear that "in a 1v1 always bet on kaido" so it's gonna be all vs one here

but man who am i kidding... it'll probably just end up like this :rolaugh:
Eyyyyy:finally::dogood:. Can’t wait to see Kid Luffy and Law get one shot.
Luffy and Kid already tasted Kaido’s club now its Law’s turn.:cheers:

Last edited:
SPOILERS UPDATED !!!!!
New Character revealed
"New character, Shin Uchi appeared (fly squirrel smile, female)
Role: Kaido's Assistant/secretary ... next Strawhat:shocking:
@djiayebee you might want to Check Naver
Secretary: "Kaido sama, it is almost time for your scheduled suicide attempt. You will be doing sky diving. The time is at mid day, from a height of 10000 meters."

"After that you have an appointment to wreck the rookies meeting that Apoo informed us about. We will link that with the sky diving landing location for efficiency.

"We need to do a pr stunt to make sure you are in the limelight. You have been camping in wano for too long, people need a reminder of why you are the strongest creature"

Kaido: hiccup, "Can't I just drink my booze." Hiccup.

Secretary: "No Kaido sama. There is a lot for you to do and not much time."

Somehow Kaido having secretary and too a SMILE user making me feel bit weird.....besides, what schedule she has to maintain, lmao....all he does is drink....smash some super rookie....drink.....
She is most likely the one who handle the business and who made the details of the deal with Doflamingo, organised the schedules of Smiles' acquisitions and gave him the weapons made in Wano in return and also the one who bought Caesar's chemical weapons for the Beast Pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.