Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's actually been quite common over the past 4-5 years where we get a break just before or after golden week so this didn't surprise me at all

numbers wise this time last year we'd had 12 chapters as appose to the 11 we're on this year

there was one year where we got a chapter, break, golden week break, chapter, break.......................that was a killer

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Alright guys, i'm back from work so if something comes out on korean spo site i'll be able to translate if needed~

Just finished reading through the pages what happened today... wtf is wrong with stairskun, was he that desperate for likes or what? It gives such a bad publicity to WG, that ain't even funny =.=

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Alright guys, i'm back from work so if something comes out on korean spo site i'll be able to translate if needed~

Just finished reading through the pages what happened today... wtf is wrong with stairskun, was he that desperate for likes or what? It gives such a bad publicity to WG, that ain't even funny =.=
Idk why he even willing to make a fake spoiler, i mean whats the point of spreading the fake information. :pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.