Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Doflamingo with his Birdcage couldn't kill even a single citzen of Dressrosa so.
Now this is bullshit. Doffy literally made parasites all over the country and forced people to kill their loved ones. We see people shoot their family members behind closed doors. Like surely that actually did something

That's like saying No one died when he made Riku and his army kill everyone when he took over the country

Now this is bullshit. Doffy literally made parasites all over the country and forced people to kill their loved ones. We see people shoot their family members behind closed doors. Like surely that actually did something

That's like saying No one died when he made Riku and his army kill everyone when he took over the country
I was talking about the moment where the Birdcage began to retract itself and to start slicing everything in Dressrosa, and somehow we didn't see any citizen being sliced by it at this moment with the grandmother that was about to be sliced suddenly finding the strength, all the citizens managing to run away from it, etc...

I was talking about the moment where the Birdcage began to retract itself and to start slicing everything in Dressrosa, and somehow we didn't see any citizen being sliced by it at this moment with the grandmother that was about to be sliced suddenly finding the strength, all the citizens managing to run away from it, etc...
Even then I'd say Oda just foesnt want to draw mutilated corpses all over

Status
Not open for further replies.