Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Ashura is on par with King but I doubt it, he may have been able of really injuring Jack but Jack was able of fighting him to a standstill despite his wound and mutilated weapon and to inflict a wound on him too even if it wasn't as impressive as his own, and Inuarashi was able of matching him too.
I hope at least that Oda doesn't screw up at using Smoothie in this arc like he did in WCI arc.
Well the clash between him and Jack was only brief. Surely Jack can also clash with King on par for brief time. Same situation with Inu.

I'm with you man, I had assumed he was sidelining her to save her for this. So hopefully it comes true.

Beast Pirates were unable to do shit and remained clueless for months while 3 members of the Worst Generation and the Wano natives raised an entire army in their OWN territory. Plus, there's a Marine spy under them they don't even know about. Alongside the fact that they've gotten bashed throughout Wano as well (Holdem, Page One, Udon prison, etc).
Not to forget, they're about to take the fattest L this arc.

And people's saying Big Mom Pirates are worse, lmao.
:cheers:

J

Jo_Ndule

King = Compote in relevance and Intro boxes

3x Oda has to remind people who is King coz he has been so irrelevant in many qchapters

Also, using Kaido name to order or call flyers... LOL

Anyway, Jack remains badass

Beast Pirates were unable to do shit and remained clueless for months while 3 members of the Worst Generation and the Wano natives raised an entire army in their OWN territory. Plus, there's a Marine spy under them they don't even know about. Alongside the fact that they've gotten bashed throughout Wano as well (Holdem, Page One, Udon prison, etc).

You guys acting like the Big Mom Pirates Ls during WCI didn't happen or something...

failing to keep Big Mom outside Wano borders
Why are u making it sound like Big mom actually forced her way into Wano?

That fat Boar was sunk into the ocean along with her entire crew by a single Kick of King, didn't even need to use his main weapon.

What kept Meme alive was luck, just like Queen not throwing that useless character in the Ocean when it was his turn to troll Meme
:king:

Some people just like to bash a crew or characters they don't like and use any excuse to do so.
To me the Beast Pirates dont really look better than the BMP when it comes to competence and being victim of PIS and plot armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.