Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one piece fandom is generally not trustworthy with "supposedly" strong people until they back up their hype with feats..
Wb was doubted in his introduction
Rayleigh was doubted in sabaody,with people saying there was no way he is 100 times stronger than luffy(some even continue to deny it till now)
Katakuri was believed to be an other cracker at the start of the tea party and he needed his fight with luffy for people to acknowledge his strength.
The same thing is happening now with the calamities who are downplayed just because they aren't(supposedly) going to fight luffy
I really don't think Oda is going to make the 3 commanders under the Wsc below the sweets when Kaido is characterized for his respect of strength.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Spoiler: In chapter 980 suddenly Monet and Vergo reappear on the Sunny. They've been there the entire time.
In chapter 981 Pedro joins the alliance out of nowhere and Perospero reveals, that he actually didn't lose an arm. It was an optical illusion.
That only gets topped by chapter 982, when Ace makes a shocking return, explaining that he just faked his death in order to end the war.
This leads to a totally unexpected WB entrance in chapter 983, where he explains that this was his masterplan all along and that thankfully nobody died in the war.
Fans think that was it, when at the end of chapter 984 suddenly Oden and Toki resurface and confront WB, telling him that they missed him and that they were his partners all along.

Do you know the term, "Ace in the hole" is?

Anyway, its not that complicated. Oda absolutely would hide the strongest member of Kaido's crew for shock value. What doesnt make sense is only using 12 of 13 card values in a suit. The Ace is quite literally the most valuable card. The arc even started with "an Ace" being the center of discussion with the main character.
Then he'll have a Zero bounty because there's no way the person with the highest bounty on the enemy side is completely unknown by anyone on our side.

Are you claiming that if someone proves superiority in BM´s crew he/she would not get a better position?
Yes that's what i'm implying..
Bm doesn't trust people from outside as much as she does her kids.
Do you think it is a coincidence if her 3 sweets are her kids? Are there not people as strong outside her crew she could've recruited?
I think she just believes her kids are less likely to betray her than strangers.
Kaido on the other hand doesn't seem to care about that.
Also the same way you seem to downplay king and queen right now is the same way people doubted katakuri at the start of the tea party,and he had to prove himself against luffy to be respected in the fandom.
Same thing will happen with queen and king even if they don't clash with luffy.

Then he'll have a Zero bounty because there's no way the person with the highest bounty on the enemy side is completely unknown by anyone on our side.
You are assuming nobody on "our" side knows the Ace lol. You are assuming he has a bounty. You are assuming he doesn't operate from the shadows. You are assuming a lot of things. We don't KNOW anything about a hypothetical character, all we know is that its ODD Oda stopped at King and didn't peak at the Ace. Kaido isn't the Ace, he's the Governor General. There is clearly a value missing in their group.

Fucking Robin kept Sabo/Kuma secrets to herself because Oda deemed it better for the plot lmao.

At this point, does it matter? 2 Yonko and many, MANY veteran level pirates are at this island. Who cares if one more powerful member gets introduced here?

Dialogue already implies that Yamato is a pain in the ass to bring to the party, meaning he's not a runt/weakling by any means either, regardless if he's good or bad or young as shit..

Do you think it is a coincidence if her 3 sweets are her kids? Are there not people as strong outside her crew she could've recruited?
I think she just believes her kids are less likely to betray her than strangers.
Also the same way you seem to downplay king and queen right now is the same way people doubted katakuri at the start of the tea party,and he had to prove himself against luffy to be respected in the fandom.
I literally addressed this.
Does not change the fact that there is a strength hierarchy within the family.
If someone proves themselves from them, he gets promoted, or opposite, demoted.

not easy to find pirates as strongs as Top 3 of Yonko...name me any non Yonko pirates who has Bounty of 1Billion (that is except luffy 5th Emperor and possibly frozen Mihawk bounty)

Status
Not open for further replies.