Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know yet but that doesn't mean they don't exist..
We had never heard of weevil preskip yet at the beginning of part2,he was revealed with a frozen bounty of 480 million(unknown for how long) and is said by kizaru to be as strong as a young wb.
Same thing for Fujitora and Ryukugyu postskip with the navy..
What i want to say is that we the readers not knowing about those pirates,don't mean they don't exist.
You would have said the same thing with fuji and green bull preskip right?
Yeah Weevil, still 480M though but yes he is the only one beside Mihawk who is possibly stronger than YC3 and might get 1Billion bounty other than that if the characters arent yet revealed then there is no hope for them at this point and they are as good as non existant

At this point it is very likely that Kaido himself is the Ace.... and character doesnt have to be named Ace for him to be Ace specially since we already had an "Ace" named character in the manga... I dont remember any manga having 2 important characters named as same, do you ? :risicheck:
Literally this manga, Scotch and Scotch lmao.

The point is Ace was Luffy's brothers actual name, this wouldn't be Kaido's suboardinates name, its a title given to those under him.

:milaugh: I'm happy I like Jack not King nor Queen.

:gokulaugh:Apparently King is way stronger , why doesnt he just beat them or showcase his might to have them obey him

Flyers has been with Kaido for years, and King still hasnt received respect ...

:steef: But he kicked a ship that was midair... super Hype
Him not fighting his crewmate doesn't say anything about strength. Zoro literally calls Luffy dtupid all the time. Most of the crew calls Luffy. King been a calamity for 25 years. Aint nobody took his spot yet in something like the beast pirates who basically based around savages and strength. In fact in Kaido Introduction its says only strong survive or something like that.

Literally this manga, Scotch and Scotch lmao.

The point is Ace was Luffy's brothers actual name, this wouldn't be Kaido's suboardinates name, its a title given to those under him.
yeah good find but I was talking about important characters....
and yes thats why I said it is likely for Kaido to be Ace since he is not supposed to be named Ace himself

Status
Not open for further replies.