Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah good find but I was talking about important characters....
and yes thats why I said it is likely for Kaido to be Ace since he is not supposed to be named Ace himself

But he's not, his title is the Governor General. At the moment it would be a pure assumption to think he's the Ace. I think we can assume that those that have rankings under Kaido have card or card game names. If the Numbers only go from 2-10, then it makes it painfully more evident that an Ace is missing.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But he's not, his title is the Governor General. At the moment it would be a pure assumption to think he's the Ace. I think we can assume that those that have rankings under Kaido have card or card game names. If the Numbers only go from 2-10, then it makes it painfully more evident that an Ace is missing.
Ace could either be the highest or lowest so Benson's either strong or a kid

Ace could either be the highest or lowest so Benson's either strong or a kid
This is true, however the Ace value is very rarely the lowest value in most card games.

Also, if the Numbers turn out to start from "2" and end at "10", then its clear Oda is purposely leaving the Ace out as the lowest card.

You never stop at King, and Kaido isn't even part of this ranking or implied to be.

Doesnt Ace supposed to Mean Strongest of the Cards and rules/governs all others, that's Kaido's job

Status
Not open for further replies.