Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but you are assuming that Kaido even considers himself a card value when it was never implied or specified lol. And I don't think I've heard the "Ace" being the card that rules/governs all others, but even if it was, Oda still didn't call Kaido the "Ace" of the crew.
Doflamingo Considers himself Joker (card)
Ace is the Captain of SPADE pirates, Ace of the Spades (card)...Ace=Captain ....
so Ace of Beasts -> King of Beasts -> Top of Beasts = Kaido
of course all assuming there not existing a different Ace which is likely since calamities are called strongest of Beast Pirates

Doflamingo Considers himself Joker (card)
Ace is the Captain of SPADE pirates, Ace of the Spades (card)...Ace=Captain ....
so Ace of Beasts -> King of Beasts -> Top of Beasts = Kaido
of course all assuming there not existing a different Ace which is likely since calamities are called strongest of Beast Pirates
Yeah but Doflamingo was referred to as Joker literally since Punk Hazard and throughout his arc.

Kaido has not been mentioned to be the "Ace" literally at all in this manga. So once again, I'm just following what Oda has provided in the manga, and there is nothing pointing to Kaido being the Ace. If he eventually calls Kaido the Ace, sure. But before this, there is little reason to believe this when he has refered to Kaido as the "Governor General" multiple times before and during Wano.

So then who is the first mate of the crew if they are to have one
They aren't to have one. Not every crew has been shown to have a first mate, most of the right-hand men don't share that title. Especially in Luffy's crew, which is clearly depicted as more like a flat organization. So far the only official role Zoro has is that of combatant, like Lucky Roo but unlike Benn Beckman (the first mate of his crew).

Status
Not open for further replies.