Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
probably just out of respect. though what's interesting here is that this term is commonly used for young people, so i can't expect Yamato to be any older than 20 for this term to refer to him. this just adds more fuel to the theory that he's around Momonosuke's age.
"Chan" in general denotes a young person from an older person or a close relative. Luffy especially has been called this plenty of times. I don't think it necessarily means he's a child, but I definitely would put him on the young side most likely. I'm still going with teenager at this moment.

I like to think that Yamato is a foil to Momonosuke, with both of them being kids and considered by many to be unworthy heirs of their fathers but in different ways. Momo because he isn't prodigy like Oden was while Yamato may be as strong as his father was as a child and so very promising but without his father's cruelty, ambition and martial mind.

That would make it even more interesting if they become friends.

This is the biggest stretch of my life ( at least for today ). But calling it now:
Black Maria is the former Princess/Queen of Amazon Lily. Fight me.
it's a stretch, sure, but well, if she's a giant then that is possible, considering giants live longer than humans, she might have came before this old granny then, who knows?

She doesn't need to be 40+ to be a Queen.
POWAAAAAAAAAAAh is what matters. Boa is 29.
Boa is currently 31 post timeskip.

I like to think that Yamato is a foil to Momonosuke, with both of them being kids and considered by many to be unworthy heirs of their fathers but in different ways. Momo because he isn't prodigy like Oden was while Yamato may be as strong as his father was as a child and so very promising but without his father's cruelty, ambition and martial mind.

That would make it even more interesting if they become friends.
We know so little of Yamato I'm still hyped as hell about the character, not sure about you ~

it's a stretch, sure, but well, if she's a giant then that is possible, considering giants live longer than humans, she might have came before this old granny then, who knows?

Boa is currently 31 post timeskip.
Nah, in-between.
Gloriosa was already away from the country after being empress when Boa and her sisters got abducted and fled 4 years later, she was the one who found them, meaning in that time, there was another empress.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So Black Maria - Gloriosa - Boa? But Gloriosa is old.
I hate your avatar. Every time I reply to your reply I'm strongly reminded that we might never see greatness which is "Oth***s" in anime style. Damn you :/
But when it comes to Black Maria Amazon Lily thing. Well Gloriosa Black Maria could've been Princess but she betrayed orders of Gloriosa or some shh so Gloriosa took over before she handed the throne to Boa.

Status
Not open for further replies.