Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 980: Fighting Music

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Luffy most likely could if he really learns to master his emotions and so to really use FS.
Yes, remember this scene when luffy dodge 100 attacks from rayleigh when he learn Observation Haki.

And luffy just answer "I couldn't sense your presence, but i kind of felt that you smiled".

This is a hint that an invisible attack can be dodged, but Luffy's answer is still so absurd at this point.

The problem with Apoo's attacks isn't that it's invisible, it's that it's intangible. How do you guard yourself against sound?
That's not true.... first of all, they can evade damage through 3 ways:

1- Using armament haki, if it's strong enough, the explosions, the cuts, punch... etc won't work.

2- Using Observation Haki + Being SOOO fast in reflexes/reaction in order to dodge LEFT or Right the moment he directs his attack through those sound waves

3- To get out of Range by being way too far... since Apoo basically admitted it has a range...

Can you tell the difference between Apoo's attacks and Sanji and Shiryu being invisible?
Apples and oranges... :feelsokeman:
The difference in how they are invisible, doesn't change the METHOD in dealing with them... and dealing with them ALL is exactly through Number 1 and Number 2 in the comment I just gave above...
So:
- Either you just cover yourself with Armament and protect yourself (you'll fail if your armament isn't strong enough)

- Or You have to have Great observation to determine the TIMING of the attack, and have FAST Reaction and reflexes and BE ON POINT, in order to back up your observation by dodging in the time of the attack.. (If your speed is SLOWER than the attack, or your observation during the moment of attack was NOT Top notch, you'll fail)

However, getting out of range can work, but that means it's the option of WITHDRAWING from the fight...

With Apoo, With Stealth Black, With Shiryuu, the METHOD is the same...

Reading this from Joyboy:
When Kid crush Apoo into the wall, we can see a "random" number(I don't think Oda just use it so randomly) on his meta gigantic hand:

Let say Oda didn't just use a random number but a hint for chapter 865. This was the highlight of chapter 865:

Big mom release her insane CoC and make a shockwave around her. A hint of Kid and/or Luffy using strong CoC in next chapter to take put the fodders? Or it is meaning something else. Big mom make such a big laud song who take out everyone who didn't close their hear. Sound? Probably a hint for Apoo coming out fresh next chapter and release a insane new attack vs Kid?

Overall I don't think that Oda use that Number random in the last page on Kid hand. Probably hint what gonna happen in next chapter.

When Kid crush Apoo into the wall, we can see a "random" number(I don't think Oda just use it so randomly) on his meta gigantic hand:

Let say Oda didn't just use a random number but a hint for chapter 865. This was the highlight of chapter 865:

Big mom release her insane CoC and make a shockwave around her. A hint of Kid and/or Luffy using strong CoC in next chapter to take put the fodders? Or it is meaning something else. Big mom make such a big laud song who take out everyone who didn't close their hear. Sound? Probably a hint for Apoo coming out fresh next chapter and release a insane new attack vs Kid?

Overall I don't think that Oda use that Number random in the last page on Kid hand. Probably hint what gonna happen in next chapter.
Chapter 598 was the first chapter of the post TS, perhaps it means the war has just started :goyea:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

How about this?

S

SinOfGreed

Zoro about to use his Conqueror Haki confirmed lolol
:cheers::smithnie:

Chapter was actually really great. Nice to see supernovas fighting. But the discussions that come forth through these chapters are not fun. 8/10
It’s even worse when it’s Sanji and Zoro reads
Post automatically merged:

Zoro about to use his Conqueror Haki confirmed lolol
:cheers::smithnie:
lmfao Zoros never gonna have C Haki💨😭😂😂😂🌬💨

Status
Not open for further replies.