Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 980: Fighting Music

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily reminder

Apoo owned Zoro and Luffy in 3 moves so smooth that they couldn't even dodge and block, they didn't also attack and land a hit.

They got a Huge L, Zoro started running away as fodder.

980 will be remembered as the chapter where Apoo owned Strawhats Captain and Firstmate
This is why the Kid Alliance would definitely be a good fight for Luffy Crew

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Daily reminder

Apoo owned Zoro and Luffy in 3 moves so smooth that they couldn't even dodge and block, they didn't also attack and land a hit.

They got a Huge L, Zoro started running away as fodder.

980 will be remembered as the chapter where Apoo owned Strawhats Captain and Firstmate
Let me correct you:

980 will be remembered as the chapter where Kid starts the hype he deserves and crushed some fodder, while fodder crushed other fodder.

Let me correct you:

980 will be remembered as the chapter where Kid starts the hype he deserves and crushed some fodder, while fodder crushed other fodder.
Kid is way too underrated:blush:
He's luffy's rival
He had no training with ray and he immediately started attacking the yonkou when he entered the new world
He can use COC and his devil fruit is powerful
I really hope he low diff apoo :steef:

Let me correct you:

I have my fingers crossed that we get to see some badass feats from the Kid pirates next chapter.

Oda needs to redeem killer after using him as a hypetool for Zoro and Heat was portrayed as Kid's parallel to sanji pre-skip, as they both use fire. I'd expect Heat to be a 100 mil pirate at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.