Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 980: Fighting Music

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with people calling him Roronoa,
I think most people who don't know Zoro call him Roronoa.

It's weird that most people don't do that for everybody else. Like no one calls luffy monkey.

I think this is just Oda's doing. Like Oda doesn't want people to.be calling his main character monkey but he likes the name roronoa so he makes people call Zoro that coz he likes the name

Apoo >= or ~ Zoro > drake>= Killer ~ Hawkins

Also I like how Queen calls Apoo brother...
They also have the same hairstyle... Are they somehow related or know each other for a long time?

It seems like Apoo is the one who asks what will queen offer if someone beats Luffy and Zoro... Queen offers Flyer spot,,,

Kid is here to low diff Apoo, or perhaps it can also be a one-shot or 2 shots
Noodle, Apoo AP >>> Katakuri :suresure:

Apoo >= or ~ Zoro > drake>= Killer ~ Hawkins

Also I like how Queen calls Apoo brother...
They also have the same hairstyle... Are they somehow related or know each other for a long time?

It seems like Apoo is the one who asks what will queen offer if someone beats Luffy and Zoro... Queen offers Flyer spot,,,

Kid is here to low diff Apoo, or perhaps it can also be a one-shot or 2 shots
Apoo's ap is confirmed above Katakuri's

Act 3 is not ready to end, some thought that it would have already ended with the arrival on Onigashima but it may last at least 10-15 chapters if not more.

Some thought that the tragedy that happens in the third act was Oden's death in the flashback or Kanjuro's treachery but I have more and more the feeling that it will be the defeat of the alliance against Kaido and Big Mom instead and that the real final battle for Wano will instead happen in Act 4.

In addition of that I am even more certain that the final battle will happen in the mainland and that the people of Wano will so witness the defeat of Kaido and Orochi just like how the people of Cocoyashi, Alabasta and Dressrosa witnessed the defeats of the respective individuals who oppressed them : Arlong, Crococile and Doflamingo.
New actors might also come for this final battle such as Nekomamushi and whoever he convinced to come with him to Wano, the marines or the CP0 after the deal made with Orochi earlier in the arc, Hiyori, Tama and possibly other people like Weevil or the Grand Fleet.
Exactly

The alliance will take a major L

One of the biggest ass whooping of One Piece might come
but it’s real tragedy someone might die

Fixed it for you, mate.

Also, Kidd taking Apoo's spotlight be like:

haha it's possible
Post automatically merged:

They’re already fighting

You guys are a bunch of ungrateful bitches lmao
Hahaha No I genuinely think we have another 50 chapters. No complaints here. I just don't see how Wano wraps up at the pace we're going if we don't have that many.

20 to finish whatever is happening at Onigashima.

So at chapter 1000 we start "The greatest war this world has ever seen." And that goes for about 30 chapters like the Paramount War.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.