Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 980: Fighting Music

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeperLevi

:shocking: My favorite chapters are easily these where Luffy not get god treatment as any other character,because they proof how Luffy's content isn't the only thing existent in One Piece.
But sad that for Luffy's fans,read someone do amazing things over Luffy is as someone commiting a crime,and they'll make excuses same when what is happening is totally natural.
SAY NO FOR DICK SUCKING!
:endthis:

By the way, I saw 2 different translation for this page

The other translation is completely different (both Zoro and Luffy speech are different). So which one is corret?
I assume you are talking about the panel when luffy and zoro lost their costumes ?
It was about their BP costumes, even in japanese Luffy said "ok we're done with the costume" and Zoro "it's hard to move with"

S

Shura

:shocking: My favorite chapters are easily these where Luffy not get god treatment as any other character,because they proof how Luffy's content isn't the only thing existent in One Piece.
But sad that for Luffy's fans,read someone do amazing things over Luffy is as someone commiting a crime,and they'll make excuses same when what is happening is totally natural.
SAY NO FOR DICK SUCKING!
:endthis:
Chopper the mere mascot where is he and what amazing thing he did?.....

you should be the last person in this world to talk about dick sucking

P

PeperLevi

Chopper the mere mascot where is he and what amazing thing he did?.....

you should be the last person in this world to talk about dick sucking
Whoever is saying something about Chopper,you bitch?
I'm talking about how peoples treat Luffy as the only thing that matter in One Piece, and how they act as if One Piece should be a lifeless universe without Luffy's presence,and how they act as if nothing non related to him can happen in storyline and as if nothing nor noone can do things over him.

S

Shura

Whoever is saying something about Chopper,you bitch?
I'm talking about how peoples treat Luffy as the only thing that matter in One Piece, and how they act as if One Piece should be a lifeless universe without Luffy's presence,and how they act as if nothing non related to him can happen in storyline and as if nothing nor noone can do things over him.
Nope....it is opposite, people bitch about Luffy having more screen time......now you are bitching on something that doesn't even matter in the first place....

Apoo >= or ~ Zoro > drake>= Killer ~ Hawkins

Also I like how Queen calls Apoo brother...
They also have the same hairstyle... Are they somehow related or know each other for a long time?

It seems like Apoo is the one who asks what will queen offer if someone beats Luffy and Zoro... Queen offers Flyer spot,,,

Kid is here to low diff Apoo, or perhaps it can also be a one-shot or 2 shots
Wtf are you basing this on?

If you wanna base anything on events of this chapter then you should be arguing
Kidd >Apoo >= Zoro >>>>>>>>>>> Luffy

Luffy was the one who got knocked out and Zoro was just saving his life instead of defeating Apoo.

In reality its more like
Luffy >=Zoro > Kid > Law > Drake > Apoo >= Killer > Hawkins > Capone/Bonney

Status
Not open for further replies.