Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 980: Fighting Music

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah he will figure it out in no time. he figure it out how to counter boundman and snakeman.
but against apoo, katakuri will see through future and just remember where part of his body that get shot, cut and explode and he will simply play "logia" to them and turn them useless. just like any logia that get attack by apoo's music.kizaru for example. but before that happen. he will just wreck apoo during interval where apoo prepare his attack by plays music.

fs plays role knowing where the attack lands. but against luffy he got no answer to it since his body isnt logia and he can't evade it as long as he in the range. but against katakuri or logia. it will be different
He got hit by Snakeman until he started concentrating. He didn't know what was going on at first.

how about use simply ear bud.
It wouldn’t work on anything except for attacks that Apoo tries to direct inside the body through the ear. Sound travels, it exists before it enters the ear. Those attacks where Luffy was “punched” and Zoro was “slashed” were external and on the body, meaning they were hit with sound waves. Maybe the ear plugs would have stopped the explosion that stunned Luffy, as the way that exploded, and the only rational explanation for it stunning him, is that it occurred primarily inside him.

Its dope that the Beast Pirates are all go getters. Flying Six seat opening up? And all the gifters and up spring to action haha

Appo and Queen interaction was great. Wonder who he's trying to boo from the Six? His preference is probably to replace them with his main man Apoo lol

Poor showing from Luffy, actually disappointed, more on Oda then Luffy. Stop having luffy take this kinda of stupid damage.

Last time I saw Zoro running away was against Smiley honestly

Don't know where this notion arose from
I mean he ran away twice in this chapter but whatever lol I dont say these things to downplay Zoro. They are facts. He could have protected luffy by standing there and taking dudes out, He decided to grab him and run. It was probably the better decision. I am no wanker or stan. Its just funny that moments like these have been used by Zoro wankers to downplay other characters.

End of the day Zoro gonna stunt as he always does but this wasn't one of his best showings and I don't care for hypocrisy lol

I mean he ran away twice in this chapter but whatever lol I dont say these things to downplay Zoro. They are facts. He could have protected luffy by standing there and taking dudes out, He decided to grab him and run. It was probably the better decision. I am no wanker or stan. Its just funny that moments like these have been used by Zoro wankers to downplay other characters.

End of the day Zoro gonna stunt as he always does but this wasn't one of his best showings and I don't care for hypocrisy lol
But that wasn't remotely running away

What gave you the idea exactly

Sanji crack his leg and zoro just gotten slash. Sanji was feeling that crack after that fight.
Zoro got slashed with a fully healed body, and he is bleeding from the mouth and nose during the whole chapter. Sanji had gotten a battered body and dealt with Vergo, and he indeed got a grave injury because of it.

It's still a better showing that getting a slash, coughing blood and fleeing like a whimp...

Zoro got slashed with a fully healed body, and he is bleeding from the mouth and nose during the whole chapter. Sanji had gotten a battered body and dealt with Vergo, and he indeed got a grave injury because of it.

It's still a better showing that getting a slash, coughing blood and fleeing like a whimp...
He got his leg crack. Apoo>>Vergo its not a better feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.