Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, my point is we know NOTHING about Kuma save for the fact that's powerful enough to be a:

- RA Commander: all of which are considered 'monsters'

- Shichibukai: a group that has wildly different power scaling (Crocodile vs Doflamingo vs Mihawk, you know there are clear levels of difference)

- Pacifista likely to be upgraded by the SSG

So idk why you keep insisting that he's fucking weak lmao
He can use his powers on Kaido's club without taking any damage if he's fast enough

He still kod luffy and made zoro run away
Lol Yeti Cool Bros kod Zoro and made other SHs run away. Apoo would have a much time landing those attacks in a fair 1v1. If his move is still the same as pre-TS, then it has a pretty long cast time, so he would get hit way before he can use it. It’s like in MMOs where you have a move that can hit like a truck, but it has a long cast time and will likely be interrupted unless your opponents are either not paying attention to you, stunned, or stupid

Bro, my point is we know NOTHING about Kuma save for the fact that's powerful enough to be a:

- RA Commander: all of which are considered 'monsters'

- Shichibukai: a group that has wildly different power scaling (Crocodile vs Doflamingo vs Mihawk, you know there are clear levels of difference)

- Pacifista likely to be upgraded by the SSG

So idk why you keep insisting that he's fucking weak lmao
he is no where near being in top 15
what makes him being comparable to Akainu and Bm
both characters can literally one shot him

What people need to know when you are facing someone with a different power that you are not used to high chance they will fuck you up but Luffy and Zoro will adapt trust me it won’t happen again just like the yeti bros when they knocked them out does that mean yeti>Luffy and zoro absolutely not. They just couldn’t understand it simple they were caught lacking and blindsided
ever heard...

fool me once, shame on me
fool me twice, shame on you.....

what is the point of having or putting yourself to death to learn some powerup which you are not going to use....what is the point of Zoro's speech in PH.....if not for Kidd, both would have been trashed or atleast Luffy would have been KOed instead of few seconds it will become hours without even knowing what KOed him...

Not being disrespectful to zoro but.., did he even have a slightest idea about how powerful a yonkou is..?, I mean he already set himself up there, a battle between him and a yonkou :seriously:. No clue, no nothing, never even met one before..
While luffy still carelessly optimistic at least he already had the glimpse since he already fought 2 before.., but zoro..?, c'mon man..
At least he doesn't underestimate them, remember his speech to chopper in Zou? Clearly he wasn't downplaying the Yonkos

he is no where near being in top 15
what makes him being comfortable to Akainu and Bm
both characters can literally one shot him
Again with the random, half-assed, zero evidenced power-scaling gestures. That is YOUR opinion. You don't have the evidence to suggest otherwise.

And who the fuck cares? Why is this devolving into a Zoro vs. Sanji thing again? Like holy fuck you are shitting on Zoro because he just happened to not save Luffy from a "top tier" in your eyes? Its purely circumstantial. If Zoro was present in either arc, he would have done the same. Sanji was ready to give his life for Luffy against Kuma, yet Zoro knocked him out. Purely circumstantial.

Why not blame Luffy for getting knocked out by Apoo? Hell, out of all of those, Apoo actually did something to Luffy. Against BM, he just lost energy due to G4, and Jinbe saved Luffy after passing out due to Ace's death, nothing to do with Akainu.

You want to make a comparison, how about the fact Zoro literally took all of Luffy's pain and placed it in himself, or the fact that Jinbe nearly took a fatal hit to the heart from Akainu's attack?

Absolute joke this argument is.

ever heard...

fool me once, shame on me
fool me twice, shame on you.....

what is the point of having or putting yourself to death to learn some powerup which you are not going to use....what is the point of Zoro's speech in PH.....if not for Kidd, both would have been trashed or atleast Luffy would have been KOed instead of few seconds it will become hours without even knowing what KOed him...
I think the quote you used is the other way around like
Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me
Great quote though:myman:

J

Jo_Ndule

Apoo is still one of the weaker Supernovas. He did some damage to Luffy and Zoro because he was able to set up his music while Luffy and Zoro weren’t even aware of his presence and were focused on fodders, and they had no clue what his ability is. Luffy also might not have had FS due to being angry, though honestly Oda’s gonna ignore that Luffy has FS whenever it’s convenient for him. Apoo has weak endurance if that attack from Kid did him in.

1. Luffy
2. Kid
3. Law
4. Zoro
5. Drake
6. Urouge
7. Apoo
8. Bege
9. Hawkins
10. Killer
Nothing zoro nor Drake have done is better than Urouge and Apoo
What Zoro did so far or whom He beat, Apoo can easily do it with his blasts.

He still dominated 2 SNs easily, they can't even dodge... Made zoro run.
Kidd saved them

Man, you Zoro fanboys and your weird ass definition of “ko”. Strange show Luffy was knocked out and yet is still conscious...

Is that even a question? Zoro fanboys have been saying for years that Zoro is as strong as Luffy, and that he was stronger than Luffy post-TS, etc.

The answer for this fanbase is never. It’s always never. Then and Sanji fanboys are special breeds.

Oh man! You sure got me there! Look at Luffy taking a hit from someone who, let’s see, attacked him while his back was turned. Totally the same as Zoro taking an attack from an enemy he was aware of.
True but i wish for luffy to use Fs wait i forgot he got koed

Status
Not open for further replies.