Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s still not a great DF... it only made him tricky to fight not stronger per say.... with this DF I’m more than certain that Shiliew is bound to stay as a high tier and nothing more... plus Apoo’s ability and Shiliew’s don’t work the same. Apoo’s attacks are not invisible, they were differently.
It made him stronger due to him being a swordsman who can go invisible and just slash up whoever he wants without the other person not even having a chance at a block. Lethalty of somebody like Shiryuu with their sword is gonna be crazy, add on to that being able to bypass defenses with the invisibility fruit. It's the perfect fit for a swordsman.

I understand your point of view trust me I do but I'm fu**ing tired reading this for 10 years and Oda still does shitty chapters like this one besides Apo action he literally wasted another panels for nothing while we are +70 chapters deeps.
I have a bad feeling Dressrosa won't be the only arc people will remember for being too long.
Post automatically merged:

Don't worry brother we still have to see all SH's groups perspectives on beating fodders :).
Oh this shit is totally clearing a 150 chapters xD

It’s still not a great DF... it only made him tricky to fight not stronger per say.... with this DF I’m more than certain that Shiliew is bound to stay as a high tier and nothing more... plus Apoo’s ability and Shiliew’s don’t work the same. Apoo’s attacks are not invisible, they were differently.
I think apoo's DF has a big weakness. Someone who is deaf or at least doesn't hear his sounds should probably be not affected by his DF.

Cracker would definitely beat Apoo lol.
How? Cracker's #1 skill is that no one can get to his body. Apoo solves that instantly.

And remember, Cracker is not walking around in fullbody CoA the whole time. All Apoo would need to do is explode his leg or his waist or something, and it would force Cracker out.

Man was doing these feats vs. Admiral pre-timeskip

Funniest part about this to me, is that one took seriously my Marco vs. Apoo comparisons pre-time skip (when they claimed Marco = Kizaru).

Now they will :D

How? Cracker's #1 skill is that no one can get to his body. Apoo solves that instantly.

And remember, Cracker is not walking around in fullbody CoA the whole time. All Apoo would need to do is explode his leg or his waist or something, and it would force Cracker out.

Man was doing these feats vs. Admiral pre-timeskip

Funniest part about this to me, is that one took seriously my Marco vs. Apoo comparisons pre-time skip (when they claimed Marco = Kizaru).

Now they will :D
Kizaru wasn't even paying attention. But Cracker's defense is extremely strong, Apoo can't just one shot his soldiers like that. Apoo would need someone like Nami too.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now that I think about it Apoo's DF could be f'ing broken.
In most of the series powers like gravity, sound and light are often broken as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.