• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž

Imagine if we never know who is this "person". :funky:
Post automatically merged:

Bro look at her! Hhnnnggh, the bigger the better. Her and Gerth from the giants is all i need brah, wait add 20 yo bm to the mix.
The moment when Oda will draw Black Maria and Smoothie in one panel, thats a wrap. :shocking:

But i think that would never happen. :josad:

Last edited:
With the Bmps get take out again act 3 can became now interesting to the point where the Bmps arrive in Onigashima and beeing the gamechanger who lead the tragic and sad way for the alliance.

Overall I really enjoy the chapter which the Supernova group was really great. Kid,Luffy,Zoro and Killer are the perfect troup.

Overall really great chapter.
If only Oda took a writing lesson from you, playa. Bolded part sounds too good to be true, and knowing Oda, he can actually do the opposite.

Expectation: alliance is winning pre BM pirates arrival. BM pirates come, be the gamechanger, and starts the tragedy in act 3.
Reality: alliance is losing pre BM pirates arrival and having tragedy where Luffy's ass is getting kicked. BM pirates come, somehow screw things again, thus become the gamechanger for different way, and allowing the alliance to escape and regroup.

If only Oda took a writing lesson from you, playa. Bolded part sounds too good to be true, and knowing Oda, he can actually do the opposite.

Expectation: alliance is winning pre BM pirates arrival. BM pirates come, be the gamechanger, and starts the tragedy in act 3.
Reality: alliance is losing pre BM pirates arrival and having tragedy where Luffy's ass is getting kicked. BM pirates come, somehow screw things again, thus become the gamechanger for different way, and allowing the alliance to escape and regroup.
Big mom is turning on kaido, its pretty much set in stone rn.

Rethinking parallels.

Kidd = Evil Whitebeard
Killer = Evil Oden

Luffy = Roger
Zoro = Rayleigh

The top two duos of the upcoming era.

This moves Law into the Shiki type of role, unless he gains some strong ass right hand man this arc or something as well (possible since Whitebeard didn't get Oden later down the line as a pirate).

But if I had to pick the WB/Roger of the new era, right now got no reasons to think it's anybody but Eustass Kid/Luffy

#WorstGenerationOnTheRise
#GotYonkoSweatin
#CommandersAin'tShit
#BlackbeardWeComingForThatAssSoon

Last edited:
Great chapter. As I thought luffy, zoro and his 2 new crewmates causing chaos is serving the plan.

Good interactions between luffy and kidd. Poor killer though, the only one trying to think and with useful infos and he's surrounded by 3 morons.

The number's design is a bit disappointing but that's to be expected with oda and his goofy designs.

Sanji being a meme again and again is my only real disappointment. Hopefull he is linked to an important part of the plot because it's becoming annoying to see him act like a 11 years old without the badass attitude to compensate for it.

I still can't say where oda is going with big mom especially now that she noticed chopper's presence.

Last but not least, the return of the Phoenix man, Marco, his pineapple on his head and his glasses on sent big mom's pirate ship down again, a new meme is born. Izo and neko are also there.

No break next week, I hope some more actions on the following chapters and I guess it would be nice if queen started to move his ass instead of reacting like a youtuber to Luffy and Kidd's actions.

C

critical mindset

Covering your ears is the most retarded thing, canโ€™t get behind such unrealistic and silly property of the fruit. It just proves Oda has to bring in a lot of PIS to nerf the otherwise too op characters.

WBP gonna clean house and Carrot is foreshadowed as the future ship whore for the strawhats. My boy Sanji deserves it, the way he broke the most durable BM member Ovenโ€™s collar bone with a base kick, he deserves some downtime and this is the only time I will openly advocate for bestiality

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Great chapter. As I thought luffy, zoro and his 2 new crewmates causing chaos is serving the plan.

Good interactions between luffy and kidd. Poor killer though, the only one trying to think and with useful infos and he's surrounded by 3 morons.

The number's design is a bit disappointing but that's to be expected with oda and his goofy designs.

Sanji being a meme again and again is my only real disappointment. Hopefull he is linked to an important part of the plot because it's becoming annoying to see him act like a 11 years old without the badass attitude to compensate for it.

I still can't say where oda is going with big mom especially now that she noticed chopper's presence.

Last but not least, the return of the Phoenix man, Marco, his pineapple on his head and his glasses on sent big mom's pirate ship down again, a new meme is born. Izo and neko are also there.

No break next week, I hope some more actions on the following chapters and I guess it would be nice if queen started to move his ass instead of reacting like a youtuber to Luffy and Kidd's actions.
I'm pretty scared that Queen won't take the action for next 10 chapters or so. He seems to be one of this people who fight only when it's necessary. I hope for more action from Marco and Flying Six.

N

NeutralWatcher

Apoo hype continues. He got up after he took named attack from Kidd. Not only that. If Killer didn't tell Kidd, Luffy and Zoro to cover their ears, those would get damaged by Apoo again. I think this is the first time Kidd calls Zoro name.

So Killer ate smile devil fruit to save his captain. Who's Who seems cocky to leave 4 supernovas with 1 of them having bounty 1.5 billion to fodders. I'm cheering for Sasaki here hoping he would be the first to find Yamato. Also curious who WHo'Who want to eliminate.

SH needs to take things seriously. Luffy and Zoro blew their cover because they were pissed and Sanji is looking for hoe now in a territory with 2 yonko.

Big Mom pirates cannot catch a break. First King and now Marco. Let's see what Marco would offer to the alliance. I think his Flame of Rebirth would be used by Oda here.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Covering your ears is the most retarded thing, canโ€™t get behind such unrealistic and silly property of the fruit. It just proves Oda has to bring in a lot of PIS to nerf the otherwise too op characters.

WBP gonna clean house and Carrot is foreshadowed as the future ship whore for the strawhats. My boy Sanji deserves it, the way he broke the most durable BM member Ovenโ€™s collar bone with a base kick, he deserves some downtime and this is the only time I will openly advocate for bestiality
Perospero needs to climb this damn waterfall even if the war is over. He must kill her. I can't stand her she is too annoying. I'd rather take Tama or Hiyori or even Ulti:steef:rather than that annoying rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.