Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well another BMP bashing:josad: also maybe people should look at the situation, the BMP did not expect Marco to come out of nowhere and stop them. Bashing them for that is stupid, and Oda is purposely not allowing the BMP to enter Onigashima.

There must be a reason why Oda isn't allowing them to enter yet, do the BMP even know about the alliance and if they know then why haven't they entered yet. I don't know what's going on but this whole thing just feels weird and off putting, I do still believe they will enter Onigashima at some point but right now probably for story purpose Oda really does not want them on Onigashima right now.

If Marco is here then The strongest character in one piece and The greatest pirate Marshal D. Teach would come to wano as well.:zehaha:

Why?

Because Blackbeard's ship is named as Saber of Xebec. This indicates that he may be related to Rocks D. Xebec.

And, Kaido, BM and WB were on Xebec ship.

Kaido was already in wano.

BM came to wano as well

And, now Marco - the one who took on whitebeard pirates after WB death is in wano as well

Dreaded monster, reborn: muuuh stronguest.

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

I hope so! a huge supernova alliance against kaido would be dope, kinda like stampede but even better!
I mean think about stamped, why the movie makers who never cared about power level, the same people who let pre timskip Luffy defeat Yonko level Shiki and Zoro fighting against Fujitora equally made the fight against Bullet a team effort? Maybe because samthing deferent will happen in Wano?

I mean think about stamped, why the movie makers who never cared about power level, the same people who let pre timskip Luffy defeat Yonko level Shiki and Zoro fighting against Fujitora equally made the fight against Bullet a team effort? Maybe because samthing deferent will happen in Wano?
Or maybe it was to prepare us for whats to come.

btw i wont pin this in the spoiler summaries, but yonkou said in the bda server that there is "much more in the chapter" and he also has a private Twitter group in which he wrote "Luffy and Zoro vs Calamities soon..." though i cant verify the exact date of the 2nd one. Since this could be something he just casually sent in his group weeks or months ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.