Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo it's not really Big Mom Pirates' fault, but Oda's fault at only giving hypes but can't actually deliver them.

Remember when people were upset when Hiro Mashima hyped Fairy Tail's villains into oblivions (especially the Spriggan 12) yet in the end they lost like scrubs?
That is what's happening in One Piss right now, with Big Mom Pirates being the worst victim right now. And probably Beast Pirates in some months later. And if this kind of writing never changes until EoS, Blackbeard Pirates and the Navy will become future victims too.
I'll be fine with it if BB tripulation is badass and serious, or Shanks tripu...

Imo it's not really Big Mom Pirates' fault, but Oda's fault at only giving hypes but can't actually deliver them.

Remember when people were upset when Hiro Mashima hyped Fairy Tail's villains into oblivions (especially the Spriggan 12) yet in the end they lost like scrubs?
That is what's happening in One Piss right now, with Big Mom Pirates being the worst victim right now. And probably Beast Pirates in some months later. And if this kind of writing never changes until EoS, Blackbeard Pirates and the Navy will become future victims too.
And as you said, the rest of One Piece will be bullshit like the way Fairy Tail was :kayneshrug:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Don't do this Topi.

You're bringing up some bad memories man. Brandish was so hype on introduction.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Do you think there is any possibility to see Garp and Aokiji? Just thought about it out of the blue reading your comment, but that would match up better with the dog and pheasant....! Last time Drake reported to Sword, it was said that the Marine cant help coz too busy yea? That's perfect, Garp doesn't give a fuck about orders, he is the one who handled Rocks in the past, and Luffy is involved so i think it's enough reasons for him.... and I could see him being a part of Sword like Aokiji (even if no longer a marine, look at Drake)
Only problem I have with that is it would make Luffy’s side a bit too formidable for my taste. In terms of relevant forces, the alliance would be at an advantage over the Yonko Alliance. Not enough to guarantee a victory, but enough to make the victory somewhat less dramatic.

I do agree Kuzan and Garp match up better.

Status
Not open for further replies.