Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It perfect you say this cus the fav character in his avi he likes you hate lmao let em know
Lol, I just realized that... Lame Kidd haha

I liked Marco the moment Ace asked him "why do you call him Oyaji" about WB, and he replied smiling "because he calls us his sons, it isn't much, but it makes us happy"

Shit like that completely puts Marco high as a character for me than lame generic Kidd Lol... people considered him their fav character without actually knowing anything about him haha.., people like that I can never understand

For example people who say "Dragon is my fav character"
I mean, how? What did he do to make you say that? What do you know about him? LOl, at least we know more than enough about Marco

Lol, I just realized that... Lame Kidd haha

I liked Marco the moment Ace asked him "why do you call him Oyaji" about WB, and he replied smiling "because he calls us his sons, it isn't much, but it makes us happy"

Shit like that completely puts Marco high as a character for me than lame generic Kidd Lol... people considered him their fav character without actually knowing anything about him haha.., people like that I can never understand

For example people who say "Dragon is my fav character"
I mean, how? What did he do to make you say that? What do you know about him? LOl, at least we know more than enough about Marco
in manga/anime generic edgy char has always large fanbase. i mean most manga/anime has this trope cuz its extremely popular among teenagers. Char depth isnt exactly what they look when they see these char:kayneshrug:

How do they have the audacity to call themselves a yonko crew, without legitimately feeling embarrassed?
Imo it's not really Big Mom Pirates' fault, but Oda's fault at only giving hypes but can't actually deliver them.

Remember when people were upset when Hiro Mashima hyped Fairy Tail's villains into oblivions (especially the Spriggan 12) yet in the end they lost like scrubs?
That is what's happening in One Piss right now, with Big Mom Pirates being the worst victim right now. And probably Beast Pirates in some months later. And if this kind of writing never changes until EoS, Blackbeard Pirates and the Navy will become future victims too.

Status
Not open for further replies.