Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy, Kid, and Law have portrayal that constantly puts them at the top of the supernovas, this has been constant since the timeskip. Come on now
:giogio:
Law might have been the strongest Supernova pre-TS, because he knew Haki. He was the only Supernova who branched off from a top pirate crew.

That's why I tell people, Law's CoA, like Sabo's, is strong because he probably trained it since a kid. Sabo knew CoA since a teenager, and by 22 he had penetration Haki. Law's might have been even stronger than Doffy's, and it surpassed Vergo's who was super hyped. Luffy on the other hand didn't even know what Haki was in Sabaody.

He didn’t “drive them off.” Tama was sick, so they had to go
My point being that he isn’t a character that Luffy or Zoro could put down before they were forced to flee. Not to mention the card that Hawkins pulled which hindered himself anyway (The Hierophant card)
Post automatically merged:

The weak trio drive off Big Mon...

:myman:
They sadly did, with Jinbe and Brook’s help of course
:cheers:

My point being that he isn’t a character that Luffy or Zoro could put down before they were forced to flee. Not to mention the card that Hawkins pulled which hindered himself anyway (The Hierophant card)
Post automatically merged:

They sadly did, with Jinbe and Brook’s help of course
:cheers:
Ummm Luffy couldn't put down Batman...
:afrokappa:

Law might have been the strongest Supernova pre-TS, because he knew Haki. He was the only Supernova who branched off from a top pirate crew.

That's why I tell people, Law's CoA, like Sabo's, is strong because he probably trained it since a kid. Sabo knew CoA since a teenager, and by 22 he had penetration Haki. Law's might have been even stronger than Doffy's, and it surpassed Vergo's who was super hyped. Luffy on the other hand didn't even know what Haki was in Sabaody.
:whitepress:

I hope Katakuri was brought along, might as well thrown in Cracker too and a fleet of Big Mom soldiers. The situation for the BMP is looking precarious depending on which WB Pirates have shown up. We're not finding out the full roll call this chapter. Marco with his main boys could reasonably take out the BMP for good:

Marco > Smoothie
Jozu > Snack (if he's actually there)
Vista > Perospero
Nekomamushi > Daifuku
Izo >= Compote

The most important part is how very few DF users the Whitebeard Pirates has in general, just Marco/Jozu/Blamenco and Marco flies so he's a tremendous asset rather than a liability in sea battles. That gives them inherent naval superiority. They are free to destroy the Queen Mama Chanter while losing their own ship in the process, because pretty much all of them will just swim anyway. If the BMP get sunk, they lose all their strongest fighters and possibility Snack and Compote who may be unconfirmed DF users.

Obviously, a defeat at sea is anti-climatic and therefore not a good prediction to make. I do expect there to be a reason as to how the BMP survive this and still make it to Onigashima. It would be nice to get Weevil wrapped up in this and finally bring him into the plot, but my suspicion right now is that Marco is lacking manpower and the BMP eventually realize and get around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.