Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has already come up, but we know that Marco seemingly kicked the Queen chateau off the water fall hence hindering the BM pirates temporarily but does that really help to accomplish anything if they just climb back up after he and the others leave anyways? If he stays, individually he can halt all of the BM pirates by himself significantly weakening the alliance (feels surreal saying it :milaugh:) which’d be massive for the alliance but if he leaves the BM pirates will only just climb up the waterfall & join in on the war. So what do y’all think? Marco waits behind whilst Neko & Izo move on ahead?

Not sure if this has already come up, but we know that Marco seemingly kicked the Queen chateau off the water fall hence hindering the BM pirates temporarily but does that really help to accomplish anything if they just climb back up after he and the others leave anyways? If he stays individually he can halt all of the BM pirates by himself significantly weakening the alliance (feels surreal saying it :milaugh:) which’d be massive for the alliance but if he leaves the BM pirates will only just climb up the waterfall & join in on the war. So what do y’all think? Marco waits behind whilst Neko & Izo move on ahead?
It would be a shame if Marco and the BMP stay here for the rest of Act 3.
I am curious to see if Izo and Marco are the only Whitebeard Pirates that Nekomamushi convinced to come with him to Wano. Izo and Nekomamushi alone, or even Marco + Neko + Izo is far from enough to give the alliance a real advantage over Kaido and Big Mom.

Not sure if this has already come up, but we know that Marco seemingly kicked the Queen chateau off the water fall hence hindering the BM pirates temporarily but does that really help to accomplish anything if they just climb back up after he and the others leave anyways? If he stays, individually he can halt all of the BM pirates by himself significantly weakening the alliance (feels surreal saying it :milaugh:) which’d be massive for the alliance but if he leaves the BM pirates will only just climb up the waterfall & join in on the war. So what do y’all think? Marco waits behind whilst Neko & Izo move on ahead?
I don't see Marco staying behind, the BMP will eventually enter Onigashima and also Oda just doesn't want them there yet for plot reasons

It would be a shame if Marco and the BMP stay here for the rest of Act 3.
I am curious to see if Izo and Marco are the only Whitebeard Pirates that Nekomamushi convinced to come with him to Wano. Izo and Nekomamushi alone, or even Marco + Neko + Izo is far from enough to give the alliance a real advantage over Kaido and Big Mom.
True but it won’t be as big of an advantage as Marco completely taking all of the BM pirates out of the war. Those resources in Neko & Izo can be directed to bolster the alliance on tackling the beast Pirates instead.

Marco staying there to stop BMP from going anywhere is a good move to me . not sure if Oda will go this route though

I think it is a good move because it means BMP will still be confined in their ship . the best they can do is try to take down or get pass Marco ( though seemingly they didn't try to do anything against King after they were stopped by him )

compare that to , if Marco , Neko , Izo all go to Onigashima but BMP is going go to Onigashima too . which means BMP won't be confined in their ship once they step in Onigashima and can attack Luffy & co. ( and there are troublesome fighters in BMP - Smoothie , Peros , Daifuku , Compote , Mont D or )

True but it won’t be as big of an advantage as Marco completely taking all of the BM pirates out of the war. Those resources in Neko & Izo can be directed to bolster the alliance on tackling the beast Pirates instead.
Well it remains to be seein if it will be enough to completely take them out of the war til the end of it.

I also expect new actors to come take part in the war other than the BMP, theWBP and Neko.

If Oda didn't want the BMP to participate during the war at Onigashima, then he shouldn't have brought Big Mom and her crew in the first place. There is going to be a huge war at Onigashima and lots of characters including the BMP are going to be involved, there is a reason why Oda brought characters like Smoothie, Compote, Daifuku, and I'm assuming Snack as well to the Wano arc.

It's possible:kayneshrug:

Marco staying there to stop BMP from going anywhere is a good move to me . not sure if Oda will go this route though

I think it is a good move because it means BMP will still be confined in their ship . the best they can do is try to take down or get pass Marco ( though seemingly they didn't try to do anything against King after they were stopped by him )

compare that to , if Marco , Neko , Izo all go to Onigashima but BMP is going go to Onigashima too . which means BMP won't be confined in their ship once they step in Onigashima and can attack Luffy & co. ( and there are troublesome fighters in BMP - Smoothie , Peros , Daifuku , Compote , Mont D or )
Yh that's what telling @Buusatan94 as well. At the same time, Oda can spare Marco's blushes of him saying he should pass on a message to Luffy for him:milaugh: but given Oda seems to opt for the alliance winging it and depending on luck rather strategy and the likes, I wouldn't put my money on it ^^".

Status
Not open for further replies.