Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

First of all I can't wait for Marco hyping Kaido in the future about how he fought WB to Stalemate or even won.

Also Marco will probably fight Smoothie
I don't think Oda will make BMP not fight back again as they did when King kicked their ship.

Smoothie vs Marco
YC1s ( below Kata and Oden) , no CoC, no Top tier hakk. Just top common commanders

I swear Oda loves to play with the Big mom pirates, he throw them away and bring them back as clowns, again and again.
I slowly getting the feeling that he don´t really like them seeing how incompetent he making them again and again...

I know he want to take out the Big mom pirates as long as he can from the battlefield so the alliance getting first their chance, but hell he kill again the hype of the Big mom pirates, hope it change later...

Apoo vs Kid going into second round, I like it and hope we get more chapters of battle between these twos.
Who´s Who finally making his move aswell, I can see him finding Law group soon.

Spoilers seem extremely interesting!!
Marco is back:cheers:
I'm excited for Marco and WB pirates vs BM pirates without Cracker and Katakuri!!

Glad we got some info on Apoo's DF...It's impossible to evade if u can hear the sound...His DF is wild af...

Glad Yamato's story is going forward as well...Wonder where he is now....

Chopper meeting BM seems good!! Will Lin Lin get back O Lin memories?? Wonder if BM will destroy Kinemon's forces....
She already has her olin memories, when her old memories came back she was talking about how she went to a filthy town and ate some food there. She remembers.

Status
Not open for further replies.