When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
i have never watch bleach :pepecry:
What?! Alright, forget One Piece. You need to find a site to start the anime or manga. I'd recommend anime for some fights, mostly for the soundtrack.
exactly. Unlike other captain and espada Shunsui's attack arent flashy. they dont look visually as stunning as getsuga tenshou or trash Yammy's. but his attacks are far more deadly. and Starrk basically fought with himself half the battle.

Katen Kyokotsu: Karamatsu Shinju:steef::steef:
It's all about precision. Shunsui's also the only Captain to force an elite Sternritter into Vollständig with shikai alone and would've killed him in bankai if not for the intervention of a literal God. And Starrk was doing extremely well against him without resorting to his wolves (in the manga).

Yammy's not that bad... He's better than at least 2 other Espada.

i have never watch bleach :pepecry:
At this point wait. The manga is a lost cause, and they are finally animating the final arc (that the manga ruined). If the final arc turns out to be everything bleach fans wanted (aka, not rushed), then id say watching is worth it.

Bleach essentially turned into Game of Thrones for different reasons with it's ending. It's not worth the journey tbh if the ending is bad.

At this point wait. The manga is a lost cause, and they are finally animating the final arc (that the manga ruined). If the final arc turns out to be everything bleach fans wanted (aka, not rushed), then id say watching is worth it.

Bleach essentially turned into Game of Thrones for different reasons with it's ending. It's not worth the journey tbh if the ending is bad.

i have never watch GoT too.

Yes i watch for Final arc of Bleach!

The off screening....

Five Sternritter, including the guy who took Shunsui's eye, off screened by Byakuya...
Soi Fong vanishes in the final arc...
Gerard Valkyrie being randomly eaten by Yhwach..

It'd be great if Kubo gave the anime team his full notes on how he intended to end the arc. I dunno what their budget will look like, but it'd be a massive let down if Bleach decided to be rigid with canon now of all times.
Bleach should have ended when Aizen got taken out. as a villian Aizen shits on yhbitch

Status
Not open for further replies.