Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Kizaru lasers did Hawkins tank? He tanked a light kick to the head as well. Not to mention those nails were more problematic for Zoro than Apoo's slash was.
Apoo doesn't look better at all actually.
I am not honorable to take two of wg head on
apoo
hold my beer.
:myman:
hawkins didnt tank shit
he was on the ground vulnerable and significantly damaged. just because you arent ko'd doesnt mean you tanked anything.

S

SinOfGreed

Neither Law....yet he's up there.

What logic you use?
:suresure:
Law gotta be one of the most overrated supernovas
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Luffy, Kid, and Law have portrayal that constantly puts them at the top of the supernovas, this has been constant since the timeskip. Come on now
:giogio:
If that was the case, Law would've beaten a commander and wouldn't have got smacked by Doflamingo
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

wow, so much hate for Oda in this OP community, first a stupid Cover Page showing a useless and unimportant character being "alive", and know Marco kicking off Queen Mama Chanter. It is interesting that many of you criticize Oda's writing skills, as if all you know how to create stories. One Piece community is toxic even with the manga they are suposed to be following. This manga is a Shonen not Seinen, if you expect major deaths or obscure plot , try out other series . Its sad how many of you came here to speak shit about a chapter every single week, nevertheless we all know nothing Oda does or will do, would fullfil their "desires". Now I see why many people just dont follow One Piece just for its fandom toxicity.

wow, so much hate for Oda in this OP community, first a stupid Cover Page showing a useless and unimportant character being "alive", and know Marco kicking off Queen Mama Chanter. It is interesting that many of you criticize Oda's writing skills, as if all you know how to create stories. One Piece community is toxic even with the manga they are suposed to be following. This manga is a Shonen not Seinen, if you expect major deaths or obscure plot , try out other series . Its sad how many of you came here to speak shit about a chapter every single week, nevertheless we all know nothing Oda does or will do, would fullfil their "desires". Now I see why many people just dont follow One Piece just for its fandom toxicity.
I agree in the Shonem point of view....

We are 20+ ppl debating with "logic" a series focused to young kids or teens .

Zoro is portrayed to be a legend EoS and by importance he wins by a mile.
So he should be placed 2nd place right?

Flawed points in any case tbh ..
That’s a false equivalence because he is obviously not at that level currently. That claim is similar to previous discussion earlier in this thread where people were claiming Blackbeard was the strongest yonko just because he will be at some point down the line. Portrayal and feats are all up to the current chapter, or at least that’s how it should taken.

then perhaps shiroryu has his reasons for making those changes
since yours take portrayal and perhaps story importance into account.
:goatasure:
Going off of that would you argue that Capone is more important than Hawkins or vise versa? There’s nothing really to solidify that. I don’t take story importance into consideration myself because that’s not linear with what portrayal can instead show. That’s how somebody would form a conclusion of Nami>Bonney for example
:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.