Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro was dodging 'light speed' attacks from Kuma pre ts.

Sanji was on guard and dodged a jelly bean. Big whoop. Sanji has really good observation but idk why people use the jellybean incident to try and hype it up. It was standard procedure.
Kuma's attacks weren't light speed not to mention that zoro was also on gaurd lol

Just because zoro have nothing similar doesn't mean you should cry like this

S

SinOfGreed

Kuma's attacks weren't light speed not to mention that zoro was also on gaurd lol

Just because zoro have nothing similar doesn't mean you should cry like this
Kuma literally says he repels air at 'light speed'. The jellybean incident is just the most overly wanked 'feat' Sanji has. Like I said, anyone with decent observation WHILE being on guard would've dodged it. It was standard procedure.

Looking Like WB remnants vs Big Mom Pirates to me. I can see a Marco vs King clash but unless Yamato flexes a sword and proves to be stronger than King, then Iโ€™m still on Zoro vs King.

the real question is are the whole WB remnants here or is it just Marco and Izo? Iโ€™m leaning towards all of em cuz they need some redemption given how Marineford and Payback wars went down

S

SinOfGreed

Looking Like WB remnants vs Big Mom Pirates to me. I can see a Marco vs King clash but unless Yamato flexes a sword and proves to be stronger than King, then Iโ€™m still on Zoro vs King.

the real question is are the whole WB remnants here or is it just Marco and Izo? Iโ€™m leaning towards all of em cuz they need some redemption given how Marineford and Payback wars went down
It looks like just Marco and Izo but I really hope Vista and Jozu are here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.