Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The strategy is to split into two forces via the mountain pass and pincer Kaidou and Orochi
There's an additional place that's been added to Kaidou's mansion that is not on the blueprints as such the alliance were not aware of it and it wasn't put into consideration for the plan.
Sanji gets sucked into Black Maria's Red light district but there are not hoes around
Nami and Shinobu set up a search team for Momonosuke and infiltrate the mansion

*Rough trans, I've got a meeting now. Will check for any errors after ^^
Leaving Chopper and Usopp with BM. This is hilarious

The strategy is to split into two forces via the mountain pass and pincer Kaidou and Orochi
There's an additional place that's been added to Kaidou's mansion that is not on the blueprints as such the alliance were not aware of it and it wasn't put into consideration for the plan.
Sanji gets sucked into Black Maria's Red light district but there are not hoes around

"sanji gets sucked":feelscryingman:

"but there are no hoes around" WHY THIS LINE IS SO FUNNY:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Thanks for this puck, appreciate it!! :cheers:

HAHAHA based big moma
She is gonna haunt us past wano even, isnt she
Truly the personification of chaos in one piece world
The sad truth. She probably will be there till laugh tale.
Unconfirmed spoilers, but they're saying Zoro wants to challenge Smoothie. After cutting through steel he wants to "tear dat ass up".
:milaugh:
A strategy to split Kaido & Orochi between two
hands on a mountain path, and due to a
miscalculation, there was an expanded part that was
not in the mansion's house. Sanji was drawn to the
Yukaku, the palace of Black Maria, but there were no
prostitutes Build a team to search for help and
infiltrate inside.

fuck, sanji is going to get wreck by black maria isn't he?:feelscryingman:
The one thing that I hopped not to happen.
Another Khalifa 2.0 incoming :feelscryingman:

Status
Not open for further replies.