Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Who most likely have the Smilodon/Sabretooth Tiger Ancient Zoan given the cat theme of his crew. I'd like to see him as a Smilodon.

Finally we see one of the Numbers and ofc they would have been bigger and stronger than giants. Their appearance turns out to not be as bestial as I thought they would be.

Unsurpringly most of the BMP aren't pleased with the alliance with Kaido, except for that suck up brat of Flambée who hopes to get on Kaido's good side, while Smoothie agrees to follow her mother's decision. This makes this repeat of the King scene even more annoying is that it would be really interesting to see the Beast Pirates and the BMP interact.
Only Perospero doesn't like the alliance because of King, Smoothie and Flampe are both ok with it and Daifuku doesn't really care.

Ok about Kalifa. Although iirc it was Kalifa who started to distract and seduce him first, while this time Sanji made the first move. He should be already aware how strong a Yonko crew is, from WCI. And now they are facing 2, not 1!!
Mr. 2 tried to distract Sanji, it's his strategy, not Sanji's own will like this time.
DR was post TS, so thanks for supporting my argument either way.

Complained about nothing?
I gave essay already about differences of pre TS Luffy/Zoro/Sanji and you already agreed on Zoro's points and still no reply on Luffy and Sanji. Agreed on 1 part =/= nothing
"Essays". It's not that complicated. There is no character assassination. There were no "sneaking" events pre-timeskip. Chill out. Relax. Settle down. Drink some milk.

I literally have my responses to you about Luffy/Sanji and you refuted with a pointless essay that doesn't change my mind about it, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.