Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thumbs up for Apoo the realistic one. He is representing One Piece fans pre WCI arc happened
"Do you think even if we make an alliance we can take down one of the Yonkos?"
^ hype from the old days

And here we go at present time
Where Zoro scolding Luffy for not taking the mission seriously, mission against not one but two Yonkos. Only to cut a large building and blow the cover afterwards.
And then we have Sanji, who already got cold feet in WCI because of one Yonko crew, yet right now in front of him there are two yonko crews, but screw that, hoes are priorities!

How to take this act seriously if the characters themselves don't?

show me panels of him being during the prison, show me panels of him not getting tortured, they mentioned orochis nastyness, queen brought up that he mustve did bad shit to him, killer was tearing up when kidd was asking him what they did. But there is one thing you forget buddy, stuff that needs nuance and reading under the lines is there.

But oda will never show actual torture, it is still a manga aimed towards kids.

So yours is as much headcanon as mine, you are saying those did nothing with nothing to back it up but killer talking now and having a normalish demeanor, but that could be explained easily by the fact that many days have passed and he had the time to calm down and his crew had the time to help him heal a bit.
"show me panels of him not getting tortured "
you claim he was tortured
so you bring proof of it
am not the one claiming something I cant see
do you know how this works?
:nicagesmile:
orochi's nastiness is explained here in this chap fujishiro
he offered him the smile to save his captain but it was infected
no mention of physical torture. you say there is. prove it :goatasure:

pls @ me when you have gathered panels . I dont want to go back and forth with your headcanon as I have stated
or read between the lines you have created.

"show me panels of him not getting tortured "
you claim he was tortured
so you bring proof of it
am not the one claiming something I cant see
do you know how this works?
:nicagesmile:
orochi's nastiness is explained here in this chap fujishiro
he offered him the smile to save his captain but it was infected
no mention of physical torture. you say there is. prove it :goatasure:

pls @ me when you have gathered panels . I dont want to go back and forth with your headcanon as I have stated
or read between the lines you have created.
This post was before HAO told me that this new info was from this chapter, i did not know that mate. And i just told you that there are no panels but just sous entendre. Oda is not gonna be showing torture in this manga you know.
So while yes he gave him the smile, that doesnt explain bandages, do they show killer going out as kamazou after it and just doing orochis bidding or do they just show orochi giving him the smile? Because if its the latter then he may still have been tortured.

And why was killer crying in udon?

Status
Not open for further replies.