Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax guys we just see no 8 Numbers...i bet the other Numbers have good design at least especially the no 2-4....the lower the number the stronger The Numbers is mark my word..this is like Espada type shit....
I need to remind you of Pica, Diamante and Trebol, top tiers of Doflamingos crew and all looked sort of ugly...

You realize this is just plot for the BM pirates not to be in the war yet
That is an universal excuse that can apply to anything, you can't conveniently use this to justify a specific scene and then don't use it on other scenarios.

Every single thing in this manga happens for the sake of plot, every single scene, that's not an excuse.

What happens in the story has to be taken at face value, and so far, the BMP are an absolute embarrassment.

J

Jo_Ndule

Ndule is straight up ignoring this thread, lmao:suresure:

Still waiting for my answer for 5 hours.

- Where are Smoothies slashes that were supposedly Mihawk level?
- YC3 Perospero's Candy defense ?
- Daifuku's Genie?
What should I answer you?
It's just as dumb as BM not having prontheys somehow, she and others can do a thing despite having the means

You literally wanna use that as PL feat?

One thing dit sure, King and Marco aren't great, imagine their best feat is damaging or kicking a ship...
This chapter only proves that Marco has lesser AP than King, than Kata by far

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just as dumb as BM not having prontheys somehow, she and others can do a thing despite having the means

One thing dit sure, King ahd Marco aren't great, imagine their best feay is damaging or kicking a ship...
Is Perospero still YC3 level or not?

Aw poor thing:milaugh:. Shishio I suggest you quit OP. I dont think you can read it right.
You literally show me Kidd getting bloodied same as Zoro and having same expression on his face as Zoro when getting bloodied.

And then you show me Kidds face which is far more roughed up than Zoros face.

God damn ****, how are you this fucking special :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Man my you need legit help bruh, how have you survived in real world so far:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You crazy bastard lmao

That is an universal excuse that can apply to anything, you can't conveniently use this to justify a specific scene and then don't use it on other scenarios.

Every single thing in this manga happens for the sake of plot, every single scene, that's not an excuse.

What happens in the story has to be taken at face value, and so far, the BMP are an absolute embarrassment.
Agreed, but i don't think this show their combat ability.

Why can't he win though? Killer is strong enough to fight him. On top of being more knowledgeable, He's better equipped to resist Apoo's abilities than Kid/Luffy/Zoro. He also has just as many reasons as Kid if not more to fight Apoo. He's the who suffered the most due to his betrayal after all.

Not saying it's going to happen but it's a possibility.
He can win but dont it make it sound easy

One thing dit sure, King ahd Marco aren't great, imagine their best feay is damaging or kicking a ship...
King on his casual day 1 shot half BMP with captain and he still gets big moms respect
Marco on his casual day embarrassed half BMP without captain and fights Akainu, Kizaru etc

Katavirginkuri on his best day eats shit against new world rookie and has no respect from his captain

King > Marco >>>> Trashkuri

You literally show me Kidd getting bloodied same as Zoro and having same expression on his face as Zoro when getting bloodied.

And then you show me Kidds face which is far more roughed up than Zoros face.

God damn ****, how are you this fucking special :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Man my you need legit help bruh, how have you survived in real world so far:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You crazy bastard lmao
You’ll never learn will you?

Status
Not open for further replies.