Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sanji isn't a Japanese drawing?
I make fun of Sanji, doesn't mean I enjoy it lmao, I enjoy triggering die hard Sanjitards though.

Well I don't even really make fun of Sanji, just reiterate what Oda has done with him
He is a SIMP
He is a pedo
He is a cuck
He did want to have sex with a man
He did loose his man hood during his training
He did nearly die and put his crew in danger for some mermaid tits
Him being a SIMP nearly did cost Nico Robin her life.

If you think all these things are making fun of Sanji, then you should stop idolizing Sanji cuz all these things are integral part of his character

That excuse does not work since Luffy used Conquerors Haki when fatigued in Impel down and while Unconcious in Wano.
I'm not saying he couldn't use it,I'm saying maybe he and Kid are saving their strength for Kaido
OR
The headliners they are fighting can't be Ko'd by Coc because they aren't that weak.
Remember Coc only works when there is a large gap in strength between you and your opponent.
So I said those options are the only 2 possible reasons for why Kid and Luffy didn't use is it.

You can complain about a billion things in OP but you chose to complain about the top Emperor commanders kicking a fucking ship.

:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

What kind of excuse is that?

Why didn't they defend the fucking ship?
Hear me out. Maybe Marco is fast as fuck while he's flying? What could they have done if he went below the hull and pushed it down?

Hear me out. Maybe Marco is fast as fuck while he's flying? What could they have done if he went below the hull and pushed it down
But Perospero is literally aware of Marco's incoming attack in this chapter. He sees him coming from very far away, and has the time to speculate about his identity.

Why in the world aren't they getting up counter measures to prevent an event that they just experienced to happen again.

My problem is not that it happened again, but that they never even thought about a defense mechanism.

But Perospero is literally aware of Marco's incoming attack in this chapter. He sees him coming from very far away, and has the time to speculate about his identity.

Why in the world aren't they getting up counter measures to prevent an even that they just experienced to happen again.

My problem is not that it happened again, but that they never even thought about a defense mechanism.
Bruh what do you mean time to speculate. Marco literally appeared out of nowhere and knocked their ship down.

Regardless, I can see why you'd mind it. So in the end it just boils down to preference. I think Oda did go a little shit on his brain with BMP being careless but you can always explain them with the reason that they dropped their guard since King was their ally now.

Status
Not open for further replies.