Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Perospero is literally aware of Marco's incoming attack in this chapter. He sees him coming from very far away, and has the time to speculate about his identity.

Why in the world aren't they getting up counter measures to prevent an event that they just experienced to happen again.

My problem is not that it happened again, but that they never even thought about a defense mechanism.
They were allied with beast pirates so they dropped their guard, they didn't expect any enemies, and Marco's attack was a surprise attack, he kicked the keel of their ship where they can't reach him with their abilities

Fodders : Yesss!
Killer to Kidd : We should escape from here
Fodder : As i said, it's really killer
Another fodder : Stop it, even if you kill him, you won't be a topi roppo.

Fodder : stop it, it's dangerous!

Fodder : 2 got destroyed.
Another Fodder : Someone stop him.
Kid : Wtf a giant ? no he is bigger!

Fodder : Oii stop it Haccha!

Fodder 3 : I got you kidd

Luffy saves Kidd : Kizao, we should escape from behind.

Because P1 is still strong for other members of the alliance, even if Sanji is stronger than him. It's a win win for Sanji and Oda. Sanji gets to easily defeat a strong enemy, Oda gets to show off the modified RS and then Sanji can fight someone stronger later.
If Pageone was to be finished by Sanji, Oda would have done that in their last clash. He was casually making Pageone cry his heart out with base kicks. There's so many characters, i am sure he might have him reserved for someone else.

And if you meant unfinished clash mean they will fight, then Sanji vs Blueno in EL, perfect example to give to you. And unlike Pageone, Sanji didn't even overpower Blueno.

Fodders : Yesss!
Killer to Kidd : We should escape from here
Fodder : As i said, it's really killer
Another fodder : Stop it, even if you kill him, you won't be a topi roppo.

Fodder : stop it, it's dangerous!

Fodder : 2 got destroyed.
Another Fodder : Someone stop him.
Kid : Wtf a giant ? no he is bigger!

Fodder : Oii stop it Haccha!

Fodder 3 : I got you kidd

Luffy saves Kidd : Kizao, we should escape from behind.
Zoro saves Luffy , Luffy saves Kidd.

Killer gives insights...

Like a team..

"This is clearly nothing " and has no meaning for future events.

:afrokappa:

Status
Not open for further replies.