Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took Zoro's focus into consideration when I said that.

But, you're forgetting this is potentially Kid's only chance to shine in an arc. Oda has hyped Kid up a lot for years. I think its only fair to him he get to be the second strongest while taking on Kaido.

Not that I think being strongest/second strongest would even matter when they're all up against Kaido at all.
Its certainly a possibility but problem is Zoro has a concrete goal, he needs to get strong enough to surpass Mihawk who is as strong as emperors and Manga would be around 80% done by the time Wano ends.

Oda won't focus on Zoro as much in any other arc as he would in the arc of swordsmen.
But eh we will see what happens.

Its certainly a possibility but problem is Zoro has a concrete goal, he needs to get strong enough to surpass Mihawk who is as strong as emperors and Manga would be around 80% done by the time Wano ends.

Oda won't focus on Zoro as much in any other arc as he would in the arc of swordsmen.
But eh we will see what happens.
I don't think it even matters that much at all. Oda can focus equally on both them although I'm sure by the end Zoro will turn out to be stronger than Kid considering he'll be somewhat irrelevant.

Who was it that said Nami could still be close to Sanji, therefore implying a romantic connection between them? If you consider just being in the same room as a girl to be a sexual experience, wait until you hear about dry humping :laughmoji:
If you are getting sexually satisfied over a male Japanese drawing being in the same room with a female Japanese drawing, you need to reevaluate your entire life

Actually I won't put that past die hard Sanjitards. They are genuinely weird people lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.