Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

I'm not the one who said no diff. The fuckin spoiler provider did

And the fuck are you on my case about power scaling as if you have a clearer picture of this shit. TF
I at least know that I don't have clear picture. You are very confident with your no-diff shit.

Even Leo has posted that there is more to it and EtenBoby says that fight isn't probably the correct word here.

(Me being hyperbolic)... We need to be more specific how can we think we're properly attempting to powerscale like everyweek if we can't get specific details. I WANT TO POWERSCALEEEEEEEEEEEE :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

No offense, I appreciate what you do, but you guys need to give more info or honestly say nothing at all. This is what it devolves into and repeats painful bait discussions weekly because of it.

Either explain why or how Denjiro "took out" or "no-diffed" Sasaki, or just don't say anything.
Savageeeeeeeeee

I at least know that I don't have clear picture. You are very confident with your no-diff shit.

Even Leo has posted that there is more too it and EtenBoby says that fight isn't probably the correct word here.
So what if there's more to it. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS

Have you never seen a spoiler discussion. When shit gets cleared up, the discussion changes to the clearer statement. So once again can you kindly fuck off until any provider actually makes a clearer statement. Geez.

M

MD Zolo

So what if there's more to it. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS

Have you never seen a spoiler discussion. When shit gets cleared up, the discussion changes to the clearer statement. So once again can you kindly fuck off until any provider actually makes a clearer statement. Geez.
I do have seen that. Have you?!! Untill you get better picture, stop discussing bs and encouraging others to do it.

Specially when the spoiler providers are saying there are more to it.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Inb4 Leo is just trolling everyone lmao
I think he just enjoy watching the world burn tbh
:ihaha:

But i am curious where that "low-dif" line came from...? The way the spoiler is written on the korean blog is a bit ambiguous and imho doesn't explicitly say they are fighting or even Denjiro sneak attacked Sasaki... the word used has more the meaning of "restriction / restrain / arrest", so we'd better wait until the actual pics come out before jumping to any conclusion
@T.D.A

Don't disrespect Etenboby-sama LOL:pepeanger:
It's not disrespect towards her, trust me. I'm not mad. Frankly I'm just confused because the more info we get on Denjiro/Sasaki, its gotten weirder when clearly its probably properly explained in the chapter and definitely not as bad as people are insinuating. Frankly I just want her to know that this is what it turns into on a weekly basis when spoilers are dripfed from providers.

She and others are privy to info we don't know yet, so I'm just giving the suggestion until we get more info on a weekly basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.